[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new girlfriend is almost a vet (studying veterinary medicine)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1458960837413.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458960837413.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
My new girlfriend is almost a vet (studying veterinary medicine) and touches animal dicks all day at university. This makes me really uncomfortable and jealous and weird and I feel as though it shouldn't.
Am I a crazy person? What should I do to overcome this feeling?

I guess it's because she's doing it and joking about it and making dick joke with guys in class and needs to think about sex and genitals, etc, on a regular basis. I feel weird about that I guess because it means she knows about penises and knows that guys have them and thus is thinking about penises on other guys? I know this sounds incredibly irrational, and it is, but I'm just trying to verbalise a really vague feeling I get from this. Maybe I don't like it because it kind of makes sex lose its mystique and wonder?
She was a virgin before we met and I guess I liked the idea of her being a pure innocent girl who didn't know the ways of the world, and now she's masturbating dogs and fondling sheep and she clearly knows about these things, just wasn't very experienced with them in people.

Never been to /adv/ before, just interested to see what people say. Clearly, this is irrational and stupid, just interested if there's any good advice or if anyone's been in a similar situation. Thanks m8s
>>
Why do you think vetinary work involves giving animals handies?
>>
just stop putting sex on a pedestal and your problem goes away
>>
>>17229147
It was literally a prac she had to do in class haha. Something to do with semen extraction I guess

And yes, I'm clearly the jealous type. In humans that may or may not be justifiable, but in animals....
>>
>>17229154

Seriously? I doubt that somehow.
>>
>>17229161
I believe it, it's something that vets in rural areas might conceivably need to know, for livestock husbandry purposes.
>>
>>17229161
Not even kidding. She's doing some whole unit on reproduction. She was just telling me about how she had to measure balls in cows the other day with her bare hands and a tape measure and it made me feel strange and prompted me to make this thread. All vets had to have done this kind of thing at one point apparently, reproduction is a very big part of animal agriculture
>>
>>17229167
I just want you to know that the fact that you're getting so bent out of shape over animals amuses me greatly.
>>
>>17229167
>>17229166

Whelp. My sister was thinking of being a vet. Glad she didn't now. Christ.
>>
>>17229173
>>17229167
fucking city sissies lol

welcome to the dirty real world.
>>
>>17229181

Gosh, I sure am jealous of you country types what get to whack off cows all day.
>>
>>17229161
yes, that is part of vet school

OP, it's good you recognize this as irrational. just remind yourself of that each time the thought comes up.
>>
>>17229171
Oi don't be cheeky m8. That wouldn't weird you out at all if your girlfriend was masturbating dogs in class and collecting their jizz into a cup?
Serious question, not sure whether this is the kind of thing a normal person would even dwell on for a second
>>
>>17229144
>touches animal dicks all day at university

wow fucking animals are getting more action then me. fuck this gay earth
>>
>>17229185
i don't even have a farm, i just know how the world works.

in order for that steak to be on your plate, some farmer or veterinarian had to jack off a bull and impregnate a cow by hand. does that really bother you so? it's necessary work. then the cows have to be butchered and the meat cleaned, which is another 'nasty' process.. but again, it's necessary.

it just baffles me that people are so repulsed by/clueless of reality. Props to OP's gf for not being a coward.
>>
>>17229190
If it was for school/her job, then no I would not be upset. The only time I'd ever be bothered or feel 'threatened' by an animal is if she were doing it for enjoyment/recreational purposes because that's bestiality.

My father was a butcher and I often had to help him out. Literally no part of animal work disgusts me.
>>
>>17229196
I'm opie, not the guy you responded to.

I realise it's necessary work, just something about it being sexual, or not sexual, weirds me out. I dunno man, I guess it's a weird though that when she's giving me a handy she might be thinking about that dog or something? Haha, I know that's ridiculous

>>17229187
Thanks for the reassurance, anon. I try to, it's just an uncomfortable feeling and I can't really explain why.
I'm interested to see if other people do/would feel this way, this other guy in the thread seems to be a bit weird about it like me.
>>
unrelated but which vet school
>>
>>17229206
It's not sexual. It's work, or in this case education. She's probably just joking around about it to make it more bearable for her, or maybe she just has a dirty sense of humor.
>>
>>17229272
Don't wanna say because I'm paranoid she'll see this thread. In straya

>>17229279
I agree, and tell myself these things. Just still feels weird man...
>>
>>17229295
You seem reasonable, you'll get used to it. if she doesn't get into husbandry or live in the country, the odds are high that she'll never have to jack off an animal once she's out of school.
>>
>>17229301
Thanks buddy. I think a lot of this is just because it's a new relationship and I'm hypersensitive about everything right now.
If I was still with my ex of 2 years, and she got into vet school and was suddenly doing this, I don't think I'd care anywhere near as much
>>
>>17229295
i mean the reasoning behind your jealousy is pretty hollow like
the bull or w/e gets no pleasure from ur gf touching his testies and even if *he* did does it matter
i mean i doubt ur gf gets a kick out of touching animal cock
so
unless u have a shitty sex life i don't see what the problem here would be
>>
>>17229320
Yeah, you're right I agree. The sex life is good, can't get her to orgasm yet but she was a virgin and these things take time I guess.
It's just a weird image, her jerking off a dog, dude... I guess I feel it could make her see sex as something more clinical and less emotional? No problems there yet, I'm just being paranoid
>>
>>17229398
Do you think all doctors suffer from shitty sex lives because they have to take anatomy? Do you think every gynecologist or urologist has this hangup too because they touch/look at genitalia all day?

That's not how any of this works.. make her feel sexy and she'll get into it. End of story.
>>
>>17229413
Honestly I don't know. Do you have any evidence to say that these people's sex lives *don't* suffer?
Not trying to be argumentative, but I can certainly see how a leading gynecologist might not be particularly excited by looking at his girlfriend's snatch.
Thanks for the advice though. I do appreciate it, even if I'm not 100% convinced.
>>
>>17229423
Well, genitalia aren't that great to look at in the first place, we just tend to no longer care what they look like anymore by the time the pants go off.

Of course doctors have just fine sex lives, jesus christ. What is your job that it bleeds into every aspect of your life? These people go home and lead normal lives. They leave their work at work, and when they go to work they leave their home drama at home. Work and home are separate.
>>
>>17229423
lol dude, you need to chill out

It's not like a gynecologist looks at the vaginas of hot women all day. In fact most of them are probably old or pregnant or sick with some STD that's gross to look at. I imagine a gyno is incredibly relieved to go home to his wife (that I assume he finds attractive) and her normal vagina.
>>
>>17229423
also dog dicks are really gross so unless yours is comparable to a dog's there's really nothing to worry about

just chill
>>
>>17229430
>>17229436
>>17229441
Lol, thanks for the advice anons.
This sounds like a ridiculous issue but it's something that bothers me and it shouldn't and I think by hearing from all you people that it's nothing to worry about, it is a little comforting :3
I'm just surprised there's no one else who thinks it's strange. Guess I really do need to lighten up
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.