[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, So I hooked up with a guy for my first time (bicurious)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/,

So I hooked up with a guy for my first time (bicurious) and he blew me for an hour, but I couldn't cum even though I was hard the entire time, so we stopped. It was really fun, we talked afterwards for two hours and he texted me again the same night. Should I text him today if I want to do it again later? Also during the hookup should I kiss him or not (we didn't)?
>>
>Should I text him today
Yes.
>should I kiss him
If you want to.
>>
>>17227681
you were probably just nervous. I fucked a girl i was super into for like three damned hours the first time we hooked up because i was way too nervous to cum.
>>
>>17227700
What do I text him? we talked about our hook up already last night
>>
>gayshit

kys
>>
>>17227754
Oh sorry, from your post I got the impression that he texted you last night and you were unsure of whether to answer today or wait longer still. No, then you don't necessarily have to text right now.

Text him whatever feels good. If you want to go straight for a hook up again, texting that you've been having thoughts/flashbacks of your night together seems a good start. If you think this might go towards something more serious than fuckbuddies, keep it at just finding yourself thinking of him. If he replies stand offish you can still go for the sexual twist.
>>
>>17227761
I don't want it be anything more than friends with benefits. But he said he really liked talking to me. And that he wants to do it again. Do you think he wants it to be something more?
>>
>>17227793
I wouldn't say that's conclusive by itself, but keep an eye out so you can nip it in the bud early if that's what he wants. As soon as he says something that seems obvious (or jokes about anyone thinking you're a couple, stuff like that), you need to have the defining what you are talk. Or it's going to come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>17227799

Good idea
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.