[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >very attractive girl throws herself at me and wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1457173014449.jpg (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457173014449.jpg
180KB, 500x500px
>be me
>very attractive girl throws herself at me and wants to go to my place
>I hold her in my arms and can't bring it over me. I reject her
>I feel more lonely in that moment than I've ever felt in my life
What the fuck is wrong with me? Is it depression? Is it the heartache over a short-lived relationship with a girl which probably meant nothing to her but alot to me?
I always thought when you're intimate with a girl you don't feel lonely but holy shit
>>
>>17226970
You still miss the other girl. Song related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J87vtrC_JBM
>>
>>17226979
But why? It probably meant nothing to her since she was so well-adjusted. And even before this new girl wanted the D I was attracted to her but I just couldn't do it. Why did I feel even more lonely and pathetic?
>>
>>17226990
>But why?

You already said why. It meant a lot to you but nothing to her, making it all the more hurtful and unfortunately memorable. Let me ask, when you rejected this one broad was the other girl on your mind?
>>
>>17226998
I compared them, yeah. How do I stop that? It's like I don't even really care about attractiveness anymore but about something much rarer, that is grace.
I think I'm fucked. Please help
>>
>>17227008
This may sound a tad cliche and unhelpful at first, but it helped me: In the rest of your life, are you at where you want to be? Are you on track to where you want to be? If you're not, a woman might not necessarily help with that. You should take some time to reflect on what you want besides a companion.
>>
>>17227028
no, you're completely right. I hope I will the next few months. But does the emotional detachement needed for flings come with that?
Like I just wanna enjoy having a good time with women without feeling too much but right now I feel more like a girl than a man. FUCK
>>
File: _fuck.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
_fuck.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>17227034
Hey it happens man, no shame. The shame comes from letting those emotions lead you to destructive behaviors like drinking yourself into a stupor every 3 days thinking about her or neglecting your own health and needs. Try to focus on your hobbies, the things you want or have been neglecting lately; friends or family if you're lucky enough to have them. You don't just want a good time with a girl man you want that grace and intimacy, and right now trying to find it in random broads will only make you think of her. Then you realize it ain't her and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>17227060
I want that grace and intimacy in a girlfriend but I always thought I can seperate between purely physical and the more sacred but maybe I can't? Can you in a completely stable state of mind?
Now I actually regret not sleeping with her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.