[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if literally no one likes me. Everywhere I go people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1920x1080px
What do I do if literally no one likes me. Everywhere I go people either treat me like shit or act like I don't exist. I always say the wrong shit and can barely hold conversation for shit but I don't even think that's it. I think I'm autistic because I can barely make eye contact and I'm depressed as fuck and feel tired all the time so it's even harder and I have anxiety.

I sometimes have small acquaintances that I hang out with sometimes and I mostly meet people through them but none of their friends like me and people don't like bringing me places because they know everyone will hate me. I sometimes get the occasional girlfriend but I feel like shit because they are more social and better than me. I miss out on chances with girls and shit because I'm stupid as fuck. It's like I'm missing something that everyone else knows around me like social ques and how to respond to them and my mind always wanders and I say stupid shit. The only constant friends I have are crazy and don't talk to anyone. I tried so hard to improve my life that I completely quit video games, don't even have an Xbox or computer anymore. I can't hold a job or get along with people I work with. Every time I go out people will just be dicks to me for no reason and usually have to have something of value to go out like alcohol or money. Everyone cuts me off fast as fuck or ignores me. I'm retarded as fuck and all the anger and depression makes me always do a bunch of retarded autistic shit that just makes everything worse and I can't ever seem to make a smart move.
>>
>me
>me
>me
>me
>me

Do you see where I'm going?
>>
Hey, OP, everything is going to be okay. You aren't autistic, you're different. Who cares about people and friends, they wont get you anywhere. Find solace in things that actually make you happy. Good luck.
>>
>>17225636
I kinda suck at school and don't have hobbies
>>
Funny, ever tried doing your own thing rather than having to always bug some friend just to hang out with you?
>>
>>17225623
Can't you stop being so clingy to certain people and just start finding what you want to do?
>>
>>17225633
This guy has the idea. Be interested in others, talk with them about them interests, accomplishments pay attention to them.
>>
I don't even like you
>>
>>17225623
>I think I'm autistic because I can barely make eye contact
Stop thinking this. Autism is not a meme, stop treating it like one.
If you actually think you have it, go to a psychiatrist and get diagnosed.
Otherwise, don't turn it into a bigger meme, it's disrespectful to actual autists.
>and I'm depressed as fuck and feel tired all the time so it's even harder and I have anxiety
Consider talking to a mental health professional. Therapy often helps in cases like yours.

>none of their friends like me and people don't like bringing me places because they know everyone will hate me
Real friends will bring you anyway, because fuck everyone else, you're their friend and if everyone in the room hates you, that's their problem.
>I sometimes get the occasional girlfriend but I feel like shit because they are more social and better than me.
Stop thinking this way. You have your strengths, they have theirs. There is no "better" unless you want to give me a rational definition of human quality, which you certainly can't.
>I miss out on chances with girls and shit because I'm stupid as fuck.
No, it's because you're just a human male. We all miss chances sometimes.

>It's like I'm missing something that everyone else knows around me like social ques and how to respond to them and my mind always wanders and I say stupid shit.
I know this feel. Some of us don't have finely-honed social instincts. We just have to make do by strengthening our conscious social skills to compensate (this can actually be seen on brainscans iirc).

>The only constant friends I have are crazy and don't talk to anyone.
These are the best friends imo. They're the most interesting to talk to. And think hard about this: why are they friends with you?

The rest of the post is just classic dysthymic bullshit (ie pessimism on steroids with a good dose of self-hatred: it comes with depression and other disorders).
If you can't fix that yourself, go to a psychiatrist, because they can help.
>>
File: images-36.jpg (5KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
images-36.jpg
5KB, 180x281px
They are things that you said,similar to the things that i feel, like im very smart,i have a very high IQ,but still i feel lonely in this world,i can easily make friends but i chose not to because most of the people i have met are either jerks or like being agresive or like using ddrugs..maybe we can chat for a while that way i can see what kind of a person you are and maybe we can talk more.
>>
>>17225848# nice reply, you clearly seem like a person who has had some experience at examinating human behavior, and you clearly look like someone who is trying todo help this person.thumbs up for you buddy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.