[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to change the time of birth control pill? i'm taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: indir.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
indir.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
how to change the time of birth control pill?

i'm taking my pill at 3 pm. every day. i need to take it at 9 pm everyday for a month because of ramadan.

pls no bully
>>
Is the world going to end if you take a pill during ramadan?
>>
>>17218547
i'll be fasting, you can't swallow a pill while fasting. i'll be breaking my fast around 8 pm, then i'll take my pill at 9 pm.
>>
Not sure what it's like in your part of the world but here in Aus you have a 12 hour grace period where you're still fine. Taking it at the same time everyday is just to maintain habit.
I use Levlen ED if that's what you're on
>>
What the fuck is a ramadan?
>>
>>17218543
If this is one of your biggest worries....
>>
>>17218543
Taking it every day 30 minutes earlier or later than the day before should be ok
>>
>>17218549
Fast with cocks as well.
>>
>>17218586
lol you are a mad virgin piece of shit
>>
>>17218543
I hate you muslims so fucking much.
GET OUT OF EUROPE ALREADY
>>
>>17218543
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>17218592
No, I'm not. What kind of fast is one if you are fucking all day? A joke.
>>
>>17218543
Talk to your Imam. Taking medicine is usually ok during the fast.
>>
>>17218608
but you can't swallow a pill without water, usually.
>>
>>17218543

>Fucks around.
>Holds the fast.

>"God will be angry for my mainly if I break the fast."

Oh, that level of retardism.
>>
>>17218611
Again: If it has to be done for medicine it usually is fine. There are even fatwas for people allowing them to drink and sometimes even eat if their job is so harsh it requires them to.

Again: Go and talk to your imam.
>>
>>17218611
that's how you know islam is for idiots
>>
>>17218543
Start taking it every 25 hours instead of every 24 until you reach the desired time - you should be able to get it to 9pm for ramadan if you start today (and if ramadan starts when I think it does of course). It'd probably be a good idea to write down what time you'll take it on which day, or keep a record of it on your phone.

Unless you've only started using it recently this won't reduce it's effectiveness in any way. Of course taking it at the same time each day is optimal but an hour here or there won't hurt. Bear in mind that with a lot of oral contraceptives women who wish to fall pregnant after taking them for a number of years take several months to return to normal fertility after stopping the medication entirley, so being a little late with it for a week isn't going to hurt you.
>>
>>17218622
thanks

by the way, i won't be fucking around through ramadan. if i stop the pill and start over again, i'll experience the first side effects such as nausea etc. as far as i read online.
>>
>>17218625
>i won't be fucking around through ramadan

Yeah, but taking the pill implies you do outside of it sometimes, which makes you a non-practicing Muslim. So why practice the Ramadan fast then?
>>
>>17218630
because even tho i'm not a perfect muslim, i can participate in religious activites such as fasting.

we don't want to have child any time soon, and i enjoy sex with my husband. you can suck his fat cock if my religious beliefs hurts your butt.
>>
>>17218635
So you're a hypocrite and does it as a social facade.
I leave the cocksucking to you, thanks.
>>
>>17218635
>we don't want to have child any time soon

To bad most schools of Islam say that it is not allowed to take birth control unless pregnancy would be complicated due to health issues atm.

So nah, your "religious believes" are neither religious nor yours.

That being said your choice of words concerning "fat cock" makes me think his cock is tiny and he is fat. Lel.
>>
This is a great thread.
Multiculturalism is destructive to society.
>>
>>17218625
>if i stop the pill and start over again, i'll experience the first side effects such as nausea etc. as far as i read online.
Yes, you absolutley would. The point I was trying to get across about women who stop using the pill all together was that even if you just didn't take it all att for a week you'd probably still be ok, so anything better than not taking it at all (such as taking it at a differetn time) is even less likley to cause a problem.

>>17218630
>Yeah, but taking the pill implies you do outside of it sometimes, which makes you a non-practicing Muslim
That's not what "non practicing" means. For instance, a non practising Jew would be someone who gives their religion a Jewish but doesn't pray, go to a synagogue or observe the shabbat. Somebody who does do all of those things but also checks their email on a saturday afternoon doesn't get kicked out of the club just because they only followed 99% of the rules. Also outside of certain sects abrahmic religions work on the principle of "we'd really like it if you didn't do x, y, or z, but we know some of you will do it anyway so make sure you say sorry afterwards" rather than the "all or nothing" approach you seem to be advocating.
>>
>>17218645
What is not allowed is the permanent contraception. As long as it's reversible, you can use it.

Also, having sex with your husband is allowed, right?

Also OP, ask your gynecologist, he'll have the best answer.
>>
>>17218662
>Also outside of certain sects abrahmic religions work on the principle of "we'd really like it if you didn't do x, y, or z, but we know some of you will do it anyway so make sure you say sorry afterwards" rather than the "all or nothing" approach you seem to be advocating.

To bad that while that is true to your religions practices according to even the majority schools of islam ALLAH doesn't work that way. He still will burn you in hell for overstepping your boundaries.

If you do not believe me talk to your imam. He will tell you the same.

>>17218665
>Also, having sex with your husband is allowed, right?
Only as long as it doesn't prevent procreation.
Go, ask your Imam. He will say the same.
>>
>>17218543
can you please just kill yourself, muslim subhuman. please rid us of your presence. make the world a better place. we would really not miss you, please just disappear calmly.
>>
>muslim woman on 4chan
what's your favorite anime
>>
Why would you have sex during this holy month? Can't you just wait until its iftar time?
>>
>>17218669
>while that is true to your religions practices
>talk to your imam
I'm actually not religious as all, religion in general is something I find interesting though. Imagine two hundred people in a nightclub. Even though they know they could be find or jailed for it, and inspite of the government and police spending millions of pounds to try and prevent it, some of those people will use cocaine, and they'll treat it no differently than if it were a cup of tea. However, if you say that a couple of thouand years ago a diety that no one has ever seen told someone in passing that pigs are unclean and boom - you've got a couple of billion people who will never eat pork. It's an amazing feat to pull off really.
>>
>>17218760
You're full of shit, and you don't have the first clue about religion.
>>
>there are actual Muslims on 4chan

Get out of the western world you subhuman barbarians
>>
>>17218543
>Follows Ramadan perfectly

>Takes cock all day

Whore that is going straight to hell.
>woman
>muslim
Is retardation multiplicative?
>>
Skip it for a day and take it next Maghrib.

t. virgin who takes the pill so I can fast all of Ramadan and not have male family members figure out my cycle.
>>
>>17218839
Why does it bother you if they know your cycle?
>>
>>17218839
>>17218847

SANDNIGGERS OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17218760
>>17218692

Let's see if you will say the same once Islam has acquired control over your country and you are under it's rule and rulez? :3
>>
>>17218996
never gonna happen

how about you stop invading and reform islam? you might evolve to homo sapiens one day. maybe even reach iq levels of about 100!
think about that. make love not war. stop lying to yourself. stop your idiotic war cult.

i looked into it and found that even the mesopotamians had a higher evolved religion. you are just angry, stupid people with zero manners that smell horrible. sub human is an on point description of you and islam is the vice that's holding you back. you were more cultured when you were under roman rule, after that, all went down the hill.

>once Islam has acquired control over your country
acquired control my ass. you little shits can go fuck your goats.
>>
Honestly, my advice would be to start taking it at 9pm now, and be careful for a couple of days: watch how your body reacts to the change, and wait until it is back to normal. This is unlikely to take more than a day or two.

Your other option would be to take it more slowly, going by an hour each day until you hit 9:00. That will almost certainly cut into Ramadan, but as I understand it, there is a provision in Islam for those who cannot perform the fast during some or all of Ramadan to make those days up before the next Ramadan. It would not be hard to argue that it would not be safe for you to completely keep the fast for those first few days (while you adjust the time slowly), and then add the same number of days onto the end. This would allow you to fulfill all of your duties in the safest way.
>>
>>17219712
You can't skip Ramadan for something medically unnecessary if you're serious.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.