[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The woman that I'm currently attracted to and want to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: FifthElement_274Pyxurz.jpg (160KB, 1600x1033px) Image search: [Google]
FifthElement_274Pyxurz.jpg
160KB, 1600x1033px
The woman that I'm currently attracted to and want to make my girlfriend it a massive slut, and there is no way around this. I don't fuck around with casual sex or frivolous relationships, and I know when I have a connection with a woman that will lead to a long term relationship.

How am I supposed to reconcile her slutiness with my desire to be the man in her life? I feel like I'm only setting myself up for something horrible.
>>
possibly you're going to need to get to know the sexual health clinic really well
>>
>>17214406
That's one of my biggest concerns honestly. Fuck, I just know I'm going to have to undergo so much bullshit just to get this woman into my life and honestly, it makes me mad. In addition to going through all this medical shit, I'm going to have to dedicate literally all of my effort into breaking her sexually so she doesn't want to fuck anyone else but me.
>>
Right,
>>
>>17214427
What does that mean?
>>
Once a slut always a slut, it's not fixable.

She WILL suck dick behind your back.

Stay away, for your own safety.
>>
>>17214445
I feel like I can discipline her strongly enough to keep her from going behind my back. This is a woman I know I will have to give my full attention to at all time to keep in my life. I just want her to be mine exclusively.
>>
>>17214456
Good luck senpai.

Just try and keep a strong heart when you walk into your bedroom and catch your best friend balls deep in her with your other friend stuffing her mouth full.
>>
>>17214402
>How am I supposed to reconcile her slutiness with my desire to be the man in her life?
you stop wanting to be the man in her life.

basically you are presenting two things that are at odds with each other there, her slutiness and your desire for her. you can't really control her life, as some very vocal people will be more than glad to scream at you at some point in this thread, but you can control yourself.

you'd be a fool to try anything, and the second the friendship or whatever you guys have now becomes toxic you need to be able to cut that shit off. or cut it off now before it becomes a problem.

straight up.
>>
>>17214456
pfft. i know of someone who thinks this. I also know that he's been cheated on.

you're a fool. you also don't value yourself, your life, or your time very much if you are entirely willing to spend it keeping an eye on every single dick within 30 miles of this girl.

its your life man, personally I have other shit I'd rather be doing than having the least trustworthy relationship on the planet constantly on my mind.
>>
>>17214458
This dude is a fucking fortune teller!!!!
>>
>>17214464
That's a deeply depressing and nihilistic view of relationships. She won't betray me like that if I prove myself to her.

>>17214475
I feel like I will only struggle with her in this regard for a short time in the early part of our relationship. I can make her grow past this stupid slutty phase of her life and become a woman.
>>
>>17214487
Your fooling yourself anon, get real
>>
>>17214487
You can't turn a whore into a housewife. You are going through so much mental gymnastics despite everybody in this thread telling you to stay away.
I dated a whore and tried to turn her into a house wife, 3 months in she was going on dates behind my back and sending nudes to my friends. Later I find out shes fucked her teacher in middle school. Stay away.
>>
What is your definition of a slut, OP? Has she had sex with loads of guys or also a history of cheating? I qualify as a slut myself by the firsr definition. But when i'm in a relationship, i'm the most loyal gf ever.
>>
>>17214487

>she won't betray me if I prove myself to her

That's also too optimistic. You don't know her thoughts and cannot guarantee that. You're setting yourself up for a conditional type of relationship that you solely have thought up.
>>
>>17214512
She's a woman that gets off on being seen, if that make sense. She likes it when people think she's sexy and shows herself off. She's also had sex with loads of guys, like a lot more than I expected.

>>17214516
I've been struggling with if it's just my ego making me think I can tame her or if I'm just delusional, to be perfectly honest. My ego always wins out though.
>>
>>17214500
Yeah, but what did you actually do in the effort of trying to domesticate her whorish nature and make her into your respectable woman? I'm not like other men in how I understand these things.
>>
>>17214487
The only way you get a woman like that to go monogamous is if you are also fucking women on the side, and you don't act like a needy cock.

She can get gifts from fuckbois, money, lavish affection, whatever. The only way you stand out is by being better at what she does. You literally have to screw other women to tame a shrew like that.
>>
>>17214532
So, she has some exhibitionistic/ attentionwhoring tendencies? Perfectly normal for peoole with low selfesteem. I'm in the same category as her.
There are several things you can do. satisfy her need for attention and validation as good as you can. You can do that by making her feel wanted and beautiful. Also satisfy her need to show off by incorporating that into the bedroom. Make her wear lingery or costumes. Do role play. Be aware that she might be surprisingly shy at first, but if your response makes her happy (iow it turns you on), she will get bolder fast and love it. Make sure to let her know if you ever post in a "pics you shouldn't share thread" on /b/ to show her off. Maybe even do that together. (if it turns YOU on too!).
The problem with sluts is that there went something horribly wrong when they became teens. For whatever reasons they had no or very low selfesteem. Then they stared to go into puberty and all of a sudden, boys where all over her and ofc that attention feels awesome. Can't deny that. But then it becomes your only source of validation, so you push it further and further, because there's nothing left if you lose that. That's how girls become sluts. If you ever have a daughter, you can easily avoid her becoming one by giving her good selfesteem with loving her unconditionaly and make her find stuff she loves and encourage and support her to go for it and achieve something.
Long story short, you can help that girl you want find her passion so she doesn't only define herself over how much male attention she gets anymore. That can be anything from getting immersed in her career or findinf a satisfying hobby. Good luck, OP
>>
>>17214537
You've got a lot of nerve to assume you aren't just as autistic as all of us, and then ASK US FOR HELP. Seriously, what level of kafka-esque horseshit do you have to hear before you realize you're putting this woman on a pedestal because of her looks? You've already explained you don't appreciate her sex life.

Fucking listen to how much you're trying to rationalize this.
>>
>>17214537
>im not like other men in how i understand these things
>think i could discipline the whore out of her type statements
you couldn't dom a houseplant m8. you're talking about making your life a jail for your energies and attention for this woman.

you would literally have to kill the idea of polyamory for her, and then maintain that throughout the rest of your relationship. I've been the one to break that control before and having seen how core that is to some people and how easy it can be to get through such insecure control and the effect it has on the guy trying to instate it.... no thanks man.

I accept that I am not polyamorous and that a woman who is will not work well with me in any capacity other than a fwb. and I have more respect for people in general than to have pushed further with aforementioned situation or to do so in any situation where it's not welcome.

many, if not most people are not like me and will take full advantage OP. you gonna have her wear a camera at all times? even then you can't watch it all the time, she might even get a kick out of the chance to get caught if she decides she doesn't give a fuck about the relationship.

i'm going to say it one more time. you are a fool, and you will see massive dramatic messes in your time.
>>
>>17214547
Believe me, I'm the least needy man she's ever met. I already spend most of my time alone, not because isolation is imposed on me, but out of a genuine desire to be alone most of the time. There is no desperation in my attraction to her.

>>17214550
We met each other at a small party at the house she and her roommates live in. I got there through a mutual friend, but I quickly spent all of my time focused on her. We had our first connection when she started hola hopping to show off her body, and we had this connection where we both felt each others energy, like I was noticing her above everyone else at the party and she was feeling me notice her above everyone else. She just stood out to me more thab any other woman Id seen and I know she noticed me in the same way. Of course, after asking my friends about her, I found out she's a total nympho and has fucked an absurd amount of people, but that didn't stop me. I've had extremely passionate sex with her a few times now, and I feel like we both recognize that what we have together is more than just frivolous casual sex. I know I'll have to put so much effort into keeping her satisfied, but this is something I want to take up
>>
>>17214552
I usually post on /lit/ but I came here because I genuinely needed advice in a situation I'm not sure how to deal with
>>
File: 1464109910377.jpg (33KB, 314x353px) Image search: [Google]
1464109910377.jpg
33KB, 314x353px
>>17214402
>>
>>17214560
I honestly don't know what to say in regards to this. I suppose I just have such a high opinion of who I am and what I can offer her that I truly believe I can make her only want to be with me above any other man. Maybe it's just my wild fantasies of all the things I'm imagining we can do together
>>
>>17214550
>>17214584
And as far as role playing goes, I can say without any sense of arrogance that I'm so much better at it than any other man that she's known. Half the reason that I'm attracted to the women that I am is because I see a vision for what I want them to be in my role playing fantasies. I like to envision myself as a Greek hero like Jason who takes a princess of a foreign land in a romantic sexual escapade under the moonlight and make her mine. I already have the costumes and everything, and I know I can make her feel like she's my whole world in those moments. It might come across as dorky or whatever at first, but when we're alone that doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.