[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I guess Im in this situation because my family is retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FJ3GQGYFWI9VNJG.MEDIUM.jpg (21KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
FJ3GQGYFWI9VNJG.MEDIUM.jpg
21KB, 620x456px
So I guess Im in this situation because my family is retarded and has no idea on how to take care of dogs.

We decided to breed our male and ended up keeping two of the puppies. One female and one male. About 4 months ago my mom was carrying both dogs the female jumped out of her arms and broke her leg. We used a splint and wrapped it. Healed nicely. About a month ago my mom did the same fucking thing only the male broke his leg. Put a splint on it and wrapped it. Still has it on and it will take a few weeks to heal fully. About 20 minutes ago my sister was carrying both at the same time bringing them inside and it happened AGAIN. There was absolutely no reason to be carrying them inside because they come inside on their own. The male's two front legs are now broken. What the fuck do we do? I know the obvious answer is to go to the vet but my parents refuse because were poor as shit. I just started a new job today so I dont have any money to help them out. I've been cleaning up after them, taking them outside and being careful holding them. My family just keeps fucking these dogs up. Two front legs broken is a big deal. He cant walk at all. Are we just going to have to nurse him back to health slowly? I dont know if knowing the breed will help. Their mom is a full bred Pomeranian and their dad is a mix between Chihuahua and Pincher.
>>
Jesus fuck man, get the dogs to safety, or go off your nut until your family fucking listens.

Those dogs are being hurt for the most retarded of reasons, and it either HAS to stop or the dogs need to be rehomed to somewhere SAFE.
>>
>>17213711
Yeah I mean its obvious we can't keep them. I really would like to but its dangerous at this point because they wont stop being irresponsible. I just dont understand them. My sister feels really bad about it but it was really retarded of her to be carrying two puppies at once, one of which has a broken leg.
>>
>>17213702
This makes me so fucking mad to read. Give those puppies to someone who will take care of them, I couldn't care less what your stupid fucking parents or sister say. Be a big kid and look for a good home for these puppies after getting them properly treated
>>
>try telling my dad they need to go to a safe home because we obviously are too irresponsible to take care of animals
>tells me to get the fuck out of the house, too much yelling and anger
>didnt even yell just rationally pointing out this keeps happening
>refuses to listen

I dont know what to do. Theyre just gonna keep fucking these dogs up. I feel so bad for them but theres nothing I can do.
>>
>>17213752
I suppose I should do that. I hope he doesnt kick me out of the house. They need to get out of here though. I dont want anyone here to think this is my fault though. I've been taking damn good care of these dogs.
>>
>>17213753
If you really cared, you would just take them yourself and give them away to a good home. You could even take them to a no kill shelter and figure out a plan. There's always options and you're just coming up with excuses
>>
>>17213767
Should I wait till his legs heal?
>>
kill your shitbag family and takes those dogs as your new family. literal bags of crap would make better people than them. id seriously break there fucking legs and throw them off the roof so they see how it feels.
>>
>>17213783
Fuck no. Take them in to a shelter ASAP. Two front broken legs require round the clock monitoring. Possibly even rehabilitation or surgery if the legs were casted even slightly off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.