[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a new boyfriend and he's really sweet but he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Nutrition-Power-620x349.jpg (101KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Nutrition-Power-620x349.jpg
101KB, 620x349px
So I have a new boyfriend and he's really sweet but he's not very experienced with sex yet. He apparently had it only a few times before he met me and apparently even that was limited. There's a lot of stuff he's too nervous to try yet and I'm getting really anxious because I do NOT want to get too emotionally invested in someone who is never going to eat me out.

Eating out is really special, there's not really any substitute that will work. I feel like if I explain this too bluntly, though, that he's going to get /way/ too nervous and potentially even dump me to protect my ego.

What should I do?
>>
>>17213527
Play Simon Says.

Seriously get him high.
>>
>>17213535
He doesn't smoke or drink. Also he cares about sex less than I do which is...terrifying honestly. He wants it less.
>>
He's a virgin just wanting to get rid of the stigma. 100%
>>
>>17213540
You've got to keep fucking him until he's sick of it.
>>
>>17213548

Kind of unimportant? We decided we were in a relationship already. The fear is that we date for years and foreplay fuckin disappears because Men Are Terrible
>>
>>17213561
What do you mean disappear? You just said it didn't even appear, not to mention his low sexdrive. Is your sexdrive really high?
>>
File: 1408446205036.jpg (108KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1408446205036.jpg
108KB, 764x1024px
>>17213527

>I do NOT want to get too emotionally invested in someone who is never going to eat me out.

Then don't. There's nothing wrong with requiring certain amount of sexual consideration in a relationship.

>I feel like if I explain this too bluntly, though, that he's going to get /way/ too nervous and potentially even dump me to protect my ego.

That isn't your problem. You're not doing him or yourself any favors by (no pun intended) pussyfooting around a topic that is obviously very important to you.

Sit him down, maybe in a more intimate, relaxed environment and say "Hey, I really like you, I really want this to work and I need this this and this in a relationship, I'd love to work on these things with you and teach you what I like."

Be an adult, say what you want and don't get into the habit of not being quiet about things that are important to you. No hints, no subconscious influence, just words. Open and honest words.
>>
tell him you like being eaten out

wow
>>
>>17213568
He is at least willing to nuzzle and give me hand stimulation at this point.

What I've experienced in the past is that sometimes dudes reach a certain level of sexual competency just plateau completely. Is that unfulfilled request too hard? Who fuckin cares, stop trying.

And even the stuff they were willing to do in the first place wanes as sex grows routine. Pretty soon they're just pulling you on top of them and expecting you to do everything. Foreplay disappears.
>>
>>17213587
You dated selfish men who only fucked you for orgasm and to feel prideful because they made you cum. If he cares about you dearly, he will lick you for an hour. Just keep your cunt clean and well groomed, and guide him, but never judge him. You can mold him to be the best cunteater who does it just the way you like it, just be patient. Love and care, that keeps great sex alive.
>>
>>17213540
He's lying about not wanting sex as often as you do.

I'm guessing because of the no drinking and smoking too that he's Catholic, or a lapsed Catholic. And the reason I bring it up is, whether you're devout or lapsed, the whole "never indulge/always feel guilt" thing sticks for some reason.

So just help him get over it by telling him it's what YOU need, so he doesn't feel like he's being "sinner".
>>
>>17213587

Jesus fuck, what men are you fucking?
I'm beta, but when I am fucking I'm good. I've always tried to reciprocate the action given to me, or I like to hear a women being pleased because that also turns me on more.

While foreplay is sort of long, it's the best. I get to work up the woman to a point where they need sex, and women can't really cum until 20 minutes in, so it's a win-win.

Just ask and teach what you like, if you he shows interest, he will also research, but no best experience than from first-hand. If you don't want to feel guilty that only oral works on you, let him know that the way he uses to cum isn't the exact way you need to cum. You could always make it end with you being eaten out.
It's weird to ask, but people eventually grow into the roles given to them. Like that Stanford experiment of prisoners, and guards.
>>
>>17213587
>And even the stuff they were willing to do in the first place wanes as sex grows routine. Pretty soon they're just pulling you on top of them and expecting you to do everything. Foreplay disappears.

This ain't a gendered thing sister. Guess what the vast majority married guys complain about? Their wives no longer want to give them blowjobs/handjobs or just flat out no longer want to have sex.

That being said,
If you stick around and try to help him and he just won't, that's one thing, but if you're not willing to walk him through and move at his pace 'til he's comfortable to do it, you may as well save yourself both some time and leave now. But then it's you who's going to be giving up, not him.
>>
Then guide him as to what you want. He's inexperienced which is making him nervous, but it's not like this is something difficult to remedy. If you dance around the subject, don't be surprised if you fail to have any substantial improvement.
>>
>>17213527
>There's a lot of stuff he's too nervous to try yet
Nope, that doesnt happen. He's nervous he cant or isnt allowed to. If he's the inexperienced one, you do the leading. Show him what to do and how to do it. Stip waiting for him to be "ready", he's waiting for you to tell him to do it.
You have the EXACT personality of a beta male. Alpha the fuck up and be dominant for once.
AND MAKE SURE TO WASH YOU DAMN PUSSY AND ASSHOLE AND KEEP THEM BABY SMOOTH SHAVED.
For fucks sake.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.