[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no facebook profile picture or I usually place historical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: alexjonesshades.jpg (5KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesshades.jpg
5KB, 250x227px
I have no facebook profile picture or I usually place historical figures instead.
They usually get like 3 or 4 likes by some classmates of mine, I don't have many friends on facebook, only like 55 or so.
I don't know, it just feels like shit and I think it would be cringy to put my face as a profile picture, I have low self confidence sometimes.
Shit, I don't want to look like a loser, I don't want to look like a dumbass either though.
What do I do?
>>
>>17212030
Just put a profile picture geez
You can ask a friend (or family) if it looks ok, by putting a historical figure it looks like your hiding behind a mask
>>
>>17212035
Well I am kinda paranoid with privacy and all
>>
>>17212047
You are just a piece of shit more of a human, just don't put stuff like direction or things like that, just your face with some friends is good, I'm starting to thing people from usa are fucking RETARDED, I'm from south america and this is just too much
>>
I really dont use facebook much except really use it an an electronic phone book. I never put pictures of myself, and when I do its sometimes the edge or making a face or photoshopped, fuck who cares about photos if they know you well enough to know you and they want you on their facebook. I send or post if they ask and care about what what'd going on with me. I don't have much people on mine either, way under 100. They mostly post annoying bullshit anyways and judge you on stupid on shit but dont bother to care on serious matter. (If they did they would to you in person or phone not on fuckin facebook) Oh yeah you dont agree on me on my opinions, on my page? And ur gonna delete me? Fuck if i care. I don't search and add unless I really really really want to add or I want them on them on there for a reason or to look at their shit for future "situations" to use shit against them (yeah I'm corrupt) if they want me they will add me. Fuck half them posting anyways you can talk shit about everyone one else or anything that shit is about you and other don't like fuck it. I'm not a big facebook person you might just to find a different place that better.
>>
>>17212030
Just take a pic that makes you comfortable. You with a thumbs up in front of a monument. You in a group shot with friends. You holding a pet. It isn't that hard. One thing I find kinda funny is if you search through people's photos, 99% of the time their first facebook profile pic is usually an inanimate object, followed by them with another person or with sunglasses or something, and eventually a selfie. Everyone has self esteem issues.
>>
>>17212158
jajajaja la verdad si, estos gringos son demasiado inseguros!!

OP you're insecure as fuck and facebook is the worst website for your kind
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x549px
>Want to change profile picture on Facebook
>Realize that my face will show up in the feed of everyone I know
I'm confident that I'm good looking but this still fucks me up and I still have the shitty depressing b/w photo I've had for 2 years now. Been planing on uploading a new one in the middle of the night so as few people as possible will notice.
The fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>17212047
>worried about privacy
>on facebook
>>
File: 1464316827459.png (414KB, 530x464px) Image search: [Google]
1464316827459.png
414KB, 530x464px
>>17212030
I've never had a profile picture on facebook. Not because I'm insecure or anything, I just never really gave a fuck about it. And I feel like setting anything other than you as your profile picture can be a bit autistic.

There's this super cute 9/10 girl at my university that doesn't even have facebook and just has an instagram where she posts pictures of her dog and some professional photography she takes. 10/10 my type of girl.
>>
>His full name appears anywhere on the internet
>People can find him on the internet
Step up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.