[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are asking me where I got all of these little kid's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Papa-franku.jpg (72KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
Papa-franku.jpg
72KB, 640x638px
My parents are asking me where I got all of these little kid's clothing from. I don't really have a good excuse I just get really angry and ignore them. What can I say as a decent excuse ? It's mostly my mom asking.
>>
What the fuck? Why do you have little kids clothing
>>
>>17206578
Well first of all, how did you get those clothes?
>>
Where did the child's clothing come from? This is very important for us to know before we can dispense advice.
>>
Cool, a fake story where the thread tries to guess what horrible things OP hasn't done.
>>
b8
>>
>>17206582
>>17206590
Well, to be blantantly honest I stole it from kid's cubbies at the oemtbary school and I use the clothes to masturbate with.
>>
Could you provide us with photos of the clothes?

What sort of clothes are they anyway? Boys'? Girls'? Underwear? Shirts?
>>
>>17206600
So do you also need an excuse to tell them why the clothes are covered in jizz?
>>
>>17206592
Not like we had those since yesterday!
>>
>>17206600
tell them they shrunk in the wash
>>
>>17206606
No. I mean c'mon man how the fuck do you execuse that. I could literally tell them the truth. My mom might be upset, but I suppose she'd get over it.
>>
>>17206600
You shouldn't steal peoples' things, OP. You can just buy clothes to masturbate with. You can even buy them secondhand if you want something that's been previously worn.
>>
>>17206620
So I could go to Goodwill or something?
>>
I'm hesitant to help you because I think you shouldn't be stealing, but if you really don't want to tell your parents the truth and don't want to tell them nothing and leave them to assume you're a child rapist or murderer, you could just tell them you're taking up sewing. Option one is to tell them that the clothes are unwanted discards abandoned at a laundromat or thrift store (you may want to tear them up to make them appear unsellable) and you're using them as scraps to make patchwork. Option two is to say you're sewing child sized dolls and dressing them in the clothes. You'll have to actually follow through and make some dolls or patchwork projects to make it convincing. You may come off as having kind of a faggy hobby but it's your choice if you'd rather do that than tell people about your fetish.
>>
>>17206631
Yeah. There are tons of places to buy used clothes, and used children's clothes are especially plentiful because kids grow out of them so quick.They're cheap, too. If you want them unwashed and comparatively dirty you might be able to find a few if you scope out some yard sales.
>>
Are you the anon that was almost caught going through a little girl's cubicle?
>>
>>17206578
And it never occurred to you to get rid of the clothes once you had used them?
>>
>>17206578
Just say one of your mates has a little un and you're storing them up for him/her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.