[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure that anyone here can really help in this situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm not sure that anyone here can really help in this situation but here goes nothing.

I can tell girl I like is falling for me and I'm HIV positive. I'm considering cutting off contact with her so she doesn't fall for the wrong person but I don't want to hurt her feelings. I really just want a friend because thats where my strengths are, I'm no good for a lover. I'd be open with her but things would change for the worse.

The first time I told a girl in this situation she accepted me for who I am and it felt amazing, but at the same time I did'nt want to be accepted and have someone settle for me. Either way she soon after changed her mind and it was devastating. I've since learned to avoid attachment but it doesn't help when it is someone else that is getting attached.

How can I let this one down gently and better avoid people crushing on me in the future?
>>
You contracted HIV, yet somehow your self-esteem is still your biggest flaw. Christ.
>>
>>17205950
I think my self-esteem is right where it should be.
>>
>>17205937
I want to help you OP but I'm socially awkward and would say something like "I'm only looking for a friend" and have her say something like "Who'd want to be anything more than friends with -you-? Hahaha" so no advice to give but I feel for you, I probably wouldn't be able to handle your situation.
>>
>>17205978
not bad advice at all, although it being awkward would probably be a best case scenario. I just dont want her to feel 'friendzoned' and to think shes not good enough. She has a lot to offer someone, I'm just not the guy she should offer it to.
>>
>>17206058
Tell her you're gay and she isn't going to be the one to change you. That will also explain the hiv thing in case you actually got it from drugs or something
>>
>>17206073
not sure how would I explain my exgirlfriends. seems like a hard lie to successfully pull off even as a somewhat androgynous male.l
>>
>>17205937
Please tell me you aren't fucking her without telling her that you're HIV+
>>
>>17205937
how'd you get HIV op?
>>
>>17205937
The best thing you can do is bet on being honest and let the chips fall where they may. It sucks, but if you do that and she still says she wants you as a friend then be thankful. If she says she wants you are more than a friend regardless then you have an issue that you might want to ask specifically at an STD-based community.
>>
>>17206228
no I'm not a sociopath.

>>17206266
trusted the wrong person. lying cheating girlfriend.

>>17206283
Its not something I really want to broadcast, but I dont want her to believe I'm someone that I'm not either.

I've tried a few communities and their advice is generally best regarding how to open up to a partner or how to be happy without one. A lot of them are batshit optimistic or extremely depressed, with little middleground. I'd rather take advice from people who aren't desensitized to the shock value that comes with someone breaking this kind of news.
>>
>>17206573
You need to meet women in HIV support groups, stop hanging out with uninfected people you degenerate
>>
>>17206573
>can get HIV from penis in vagina sex with supposedly monogamous partner

Thats is, now I'm for sure never going to have sex.

OP might be able to relate to my concern though- finding a gf who is okay with just cuddling but not having sex.
>>
>>17206688
i deleted my profile in those communities.

i have an autoimmune disease. I do not need to be fucking with unhealthy bitches who are going to make me sicker. I take my medication and carry a low viral load. I eat healthy and take my vitamins. I exercise and stay physically active. Honestly even alot of hiv negative girls take lesser care of their health.

I have had enough sex. I basically overdosed on it. I don't really pursue women anymore.
>>17206705
>cuddle only partner
to the point that i would make a fucking robot to do it.

I don't think this exists. doesnt even have to be a dating thing really.

but yea, I'm still in single digits. Dont raw dog it. It feels nice and sloppy and shes on birth control so you can skeet all day, but birth control isnt std prevention. a condom does both. If she's on the pill you wont have to take her word for it either. I could have wound up a father to another mans child instead - paying child support.

condoms are literally free.
>>
>>17205937
Tell her. Let her decide. As you well know, HIV is not an automatic death sentence. You can even have safe sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.