[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask a coworker out for coffee because she's cute >She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1456956450266.jpg (68KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1456956450266.jpg
68KB, 600x404px
>Ask a coworker out for coffee because she's cute
>She agrees
>Texts me later to say "This isn't a date by the way..."
Is it even worth going to save face or am I better off cancelling it
>>
Go and make sure to talk about how you took your girlfriend to pound town the night before.
>>
>>17205869
Why would she care about that?
>>
>>17205863
Go. Just go.

You won't get the girl, but maybe you'll get a nice chat.
>>
>>17205863
don't pay for shit then
>>
>>17205876
Cause she's a bitch and went out of her way to tell you it wasn't a date. She should have told you when you first asked her or frankly just said no. So she'll give a shit when you talk about your active sex life since she's a vapid bitch.
>>
>>17205897
If she has no interest in OP, then why would she care that he's got a girlfriend?
>>
>>17205884

This.

She is nervous and wants to feel in control of the situation.

Just be yourself and try to react to her emotions. If she acts anxious or jittery or nervous then counter by playing it super relaxed and cool. If she is super calm and quiet then be energetic and talkative the entire time, try to get her engaged in conversation, raise her to your level.

Raiser her up, or calm her down.

If you have chemistry she will change her mind. If you don't then you may change your mind.
>>
>>17205909
This. You might as well take a chance on a girl with self-esteem problems.
>>
>>17205905
Cause she's a bitch. It doesn't have to make any logical sense...
>>
>>17205863

I'd go with >>17205884, it could still be a nice time. Unless you think you're just going to be sitting there all pissed off the whole time. That won't be pleasant for anyone. In that case, text back and say "I was really hoping for a date. But if that's not going to happen, then I'll pass, thanks anyway."

>>17205897
Calm yourself dude. Better she tells him now than afterwards.
>>
>>17205897

How is your love life working for you then with that attitude?

Nothing women say matters or is real before the relationship gets serious. All OP should hear is, "Cool lets go get coffee... bla bla bla bla..." and then try to connect because everything else you two will tell each other is fake for the first several dates. You try to be a fake awesome version of yourself and she will try to not seem like a depraved slut. You are both being fake until your not.
>>
Just tell her "alright, no big deal - I was interested but thanks for being straightforward. I'll see you around."

Simple and just ends this. Not worth trying to play the game, man. If it's even a game. She was honest, so good for her. At least she didn't go and act like it was the best time of her life, then start ducking you at work.
>>
Little personal story for OP:

~12 years ago, I was drinking beer and reading in a bar, alone. Then there was a lonely woman at the other table. We chatted a bit; I was mid-drunk and noob and tried to steal a kiss. She didn't like it, and she was expecting me to leave.

I didn't. We spent the whole night drinking beer and chatting together. Then she kissed me at 6AM or so, and that morning, I had with her one of the best sex I had my whole life.

Why? Simple: I showed sexual interest, but not just that; I showed interest on her as a human being worth chatting and being nice to.

OP, apply that to your case. Even if it's no date, it's worth waiting for and having a good chat with her, you might still get the girl if she thinks something like
>We aren't dating, but he's being nice to me. He looks like a nice guy.
>>
"This isn't a date" = "I want to fuck you but I don't want anyone, including myself, to think I'm a skank." Go to coffee and be cool. Once you've fucked her you can joke around about how she said it "wasnt a date"
>>
>>17205967

so much this.

She is lying to you. This is almost never a sincere statement.

Beta cucks hear this statement and assume a hypergamous selfish cunt that wants beta men to buy her stuff while she captures them like moons in her beta orbit.

No. She is either nervous and likes you or she wants to fuck you but is holding back what she really wants, or she thinks she MIGHT want to fuck you if you aren't a douchebag or an autist.
>>
>OP listens to all this bullshit about "she really wants to date you, she's just being shy"
>OP is persistent
>she insists that she's not interested, points to the fact that she made it 100% clear it wasn't a date
>OP continues to be persistent because 4chan said so
>OP is painted as the creep he is at work
>OP comes back and cries about how everyone thinks he's a freak and how everyone hates him
>>
File: 1462214897082.webm (152KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462214897082.webm
152KB, 480x360px
>>17205909
>>
>>17206017

>she insists that she's not interested, points to the fact that she made it 100% clear it wasn't a date

She wants moral high ground if she doesn't like OP.

OP, there is in fact a good chance she will say this but it is because you dont have chemistry or you fucked up somehow.

Women don't know what they want until you show them something to want. Just fucking show her who you are and let her decide. There is nothing creepy about this, this is just your Ego trying to protect itself from Rejection. Don't be afraid of Rejection and don't let your Ego alter your rational thought.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.