[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shopping for condoms for the first time I have no idea w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1404760331682.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1404760331682.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>Shopping for condoms for the first time
I have no idea what to get. Please help me, /adv/.

I'm going to get them on Amazon.com and I have an average-sized penis.
I think I need 24 of them altogether and my girlfriend is a virgin if that makes a difference.
>>
I have so many questions.
>why are you buying condoms online
>why is buying them such an ordeal for you
>how do you know you need 24
>why would your girlfriend being a virgin make a difference
>>
>>17201909
1. I am going on vacation soon and ordering everything on Amazon helps me get free shipping.

2. I have never done this before and I need advice.

3. It's an estimate based on the length of my trip.

4. I don't know.
>>
>>17201905
Don't get 24, because what if you do not like the ones you bought, and now you're stuck with them?

I'm a girl, I prefer it when my bf uses trojan enz. They fit him perfectly, they don't feel as rubbery and they don't smell as bad as others. I also don't feel them as much, they don't slip.

Also, lifestyles suck.
>>
>>17201925
>Don't get 24, because what if you do not like the ones you bought, and now you're stuck with them?
Good point, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17201933
Also, if she's a virgin, buy lube along with it. I'm obv. not a virgin, and sometimes going in with the condom, even a lubed condom, still hurts because the friction the laytex causes on skin. I can only imagine for a virgin.
>>
>>17201963
She told me her "problem" is that she gets really wet to the point of embarrassment, which is part of the reason why she is a virgin. H-hopefully I can make her wet.
>>
>>17201972
Man, I'd get wet like that when I was a virgin, still wish I had lube the first time.

She will tear, she will likely bleed or at least be sore for the first few days. Expect to not have sex again and again the first couple of times.
>>
Buy a condom anywhere. Nobody will bat an eye man.
Second... virginiy is another issue... so... buy lubricant... maybe baby oil?
>>
>>17202487
Baby oil and any petroleum products will break down latex condoms. Get silicon based or water based lubricabt. Put a small amount of lube, like, a drop, inside the condom. Latex is really drying
>>
>>17201905
Trojan-Enz. Great all-around condom. Been fucking with them for years
>>
>>17201905
Once you gain some sexual experience you should start to fuck your girlfriend up the ass. No condom needed. (Assuming she's disease free)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.