[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 yo fag here. I haven't had friends since high school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ErfaKht.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
19 yo fag here. I haven't had friends since high school. I moved and am no longer in touch with my old friends. How do I make friends now without being weird?
>>
if you live in new york I'll be your friend
>>
What do you do for a living at the moment?
>>
>>17201565
I'm not American
>>17201568
I still live with my parents and I'm a cashier in my family's restaurant
>>
Find a group who share a common interest e.g. join a sports team, gym, dojo, go do an adult course or class like cooking, dancing, acting, parcor/free running, book club, video game club (one where you have to be present in the same room, they exist!)

Get yourself out of the house and grab life by the balls!

I joined a bike club, we all like bikes, we all get on. They coerced me into racing, and now I feel part of this fraternity when I'm either at races or just on club runs. It has enriched my life, even at the cost of being lycra-clad and bald legs.

Don't come across too strong when you find a decent bunch of people to be friends with. Good relationships take time to cement. You'll come across as either desperate (you must hide it!) or pathetic. Be confident (even if it's a façade) and people will want to be your friend.

And don't let anyone use you. Ever.
>>
>>17201573
>I'm not American
this is an american website
>>
>>17201573
I honestly don't know what to tell you?
If you were in college, I would say go to parties and join clubs.
Making friends is weird.
When I first arrived at a college dorm, I noticed everyone was acting friendly to each other to the point where it was kinda creepy. I realized later, everyone was just trying to find their group, and afterward I was left with nobody.
Moral of the story: you have to leave your comfort zone, and be a fag to reach your comfort zone.
>>
>>17201559
You are actually in one of the best positions of your entire life to make new friends. You are starting a new chapter in your life (college? work?) with people who don't know what you were like before, so you can re-invent yourself or at least start with a clean slate.

If you're in college, do all the social things the college sets up to let m people meet each other. If you're in a new job, chat with co-workers. If neither, meet your neighbors.

In high school you were part of a clique that other cliques had nothing to do with. Now you can select from everyone you meet.
>>
i'm bumping this thread, i took a year off of school and heading to uni in august, this is shit i'd like to know
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.