[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>broke up with ex a week and a half ago >Realize I fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1455760154456.jpg (255KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1455760154456.jpg
255KB, 500x498px
>broke up with ex a week and a half ago
>Realize I fucked up and let her go too impulsively
>Get back together with her
>Learn that she almost instantly rebounded with some guy, started going out with and fucking him casually
>don't really care, wasn't expecting her to stay celibate after a breakup
>She's going to hang out with him now because she wants to tell him its over and still be friends
>This I care about

It doesn't seem normal to be this attached to someone she's reportedly been dating for a week--I'm a bit worried. What do anons?
>>
Tell her to give you a call once she's moved on from him. Or stick around and you two can be her cucks, which will be fun for her to get you back for breaking up with her
>>
File: Carpenterfuckya.jpg (20KB, 268x208px) Image search: [Google]
Carpenterfuckya.jpg
20KB, 268x208px
>>17200860
You broke up with her. Her rebound is fucking her now. She makes that cute little noise when she cums with the new man. Not you.

Your only choice now is to let her go and take up more celibate pursuits. Like carpentry. Yeah, carpentry would be good for you.
>>
>>17200889
Did I get cucked before the relationship was over?
>>
>>17200902
probably yeah, try to move on
>>
>>17200860

>It doesn't seem normal to be this attached to someone she's reportedly been dating for a week--I'm a bit worried. What do anons?

Going to tell him its over is one thing, asking him to still be friends is a little strange. Thats the kind of boundary I wouldn't be comfortable with my partner crossing.

She did nothing wrong by rebounding but if she's just trying to be nice and let him down softly by offering a friendship you should let her know thats a really silly idea and that it will probably lead to people getting their feelings hurt.

>Did I get cucked before the relationship was over?

No. Cuck is a 4chan meme and memes aren't real life. Outside of this board no one knows or cares what a cuck is. Unless you watched another man have sex with your girlfriend you weren't cuckolded, so stop with that silly shit before the internet actually starts affecting your real life.
>>
>>17201362
Thanks buddy, I'll bring that up when I talk to her next.

Her hanging out one on one after this is definitely not happening
>>
>>17200860
I did the same thing. I haven't talk to her in 3 years now. It pretty much fucks up everything. Next time don't be a dick.
>>
>>17201530
Thanks faggot, real helpful
>>
>>17201589
Sorry. I meant to say more along the lines of you should end it if she keeps seeing him. Then on top of that, don't be a dick next time.
>>
>>17201624
Ah makes sense. Ty men
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.