[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had an abortion and I feel like it was nothing, no big deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 6

File: shutterstock_198474176-998x666.jpg (80KB, 998x666px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_198474176-998x666.jpg
80KB, 998x666px
Just had an abortion and I feel like it was nothing, no big deal

Am I a monster? According to my friend I am
>>
You aren't a monster. Just watch out for physical complications. It's not a foolproof process.

What did it feel like? How long did it take? How much money was it? How did you get it arranged? How old was the fetus/clump of cells?
>>
>>17200399
>>17200399
I just took pills, today I took the last pill. It was free on the NHS, arranged through my GP. 4-5 weeks
>>
>>17200410
It must've been really early in the pregnancy

Don't sweat it then. It's not like you were expelling a 6 month fetus or anything. You did the right thing. Kids only complicate things and you probably couldn't care for it
>>
A majority of women do not feel regret having had an abortion, only relief. Generally negative feelings are pre-abortion--stress, indecision, etc.

There is nothing wrong with you and anyone who tries to say there is is a fucking liar
>>
I just ate a hamburger and I feel like it was nothing, no big deal.

Am I a monster? According to my vegan friend I am.
>>
>>17200392
Well, you're a murderer. You've killed a life and all out of an irresponsibility. You're certainly at fault for this gross crime, and should you die in your sins, you will certainly suffer consequences. You currently suffer some now, a callousness towards life being just one, though there are probably many others.
Take care.
>>
>>17200432
If there's a actually a hell, we'll all see you there.
>>
>>17200445
This is no contest. It is life, and the terms have been set before us quite clearly: "Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to nor perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."

It's no pleasure to point these things out, but they must be pointed out.
>>
congrats on contributing to the genocide of the white race.
>>
Yes. You killed your son/daughter. You were going to have a son/daughter and you killed them before they could be born. Congrats.
>>
>>17200464
>single mothers are destroying society and causing white genocide!
>abortions are destroying society and causing white genocide!

wew lad
>>
File: blob of cells.jpg (45KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
blob of cells.jpg
45KB, 640x399px
you killed a person who didnt do anything wrong, which sadly happens quite a lot, people who dont 'deserve' to die do. you decide if you should feel bad about that or not
>>
>>17200427
>>17200426
>>17200410
>>17200399

God tier replies. Everything else is shit
>>
>>17200392
What were your reasons for whacking the fetus?
>>
>>17200536
do you kill a person when you cum? its the same thing, the "person" doesent have a brain.
>>
No you're not a monster OP, your friend sounds like one though.
>>
>>17200686
>do you kill a person when you cum?

Usually before I cum.
>>
>>17200392
>According to my friend I am
If one of my friends did this they would no longer be my friend.
>>
My mom and my grandma had abortions when they were younger. I'm not sure how they feel about it deep down inside.

My grandma got it because she considered she was too young. She was with my grandpa, but they were only 19, in a small apartment, just moved to america, and my grandpa was still going to college becoming a Chemist. I think if my grandma chose to have the baby, life would be very different. My grandpa probably would not have been the wealthy chemist/mathematician he became. He probably would have had to drop out and work to support them.

My mom didn't have regrets in the beginning, sometimes she cries to me about it now. She had three abortions, one at 16, one at 18, and one at 25. She soothes herself with the lie that those three babies were actual my brother, sister, and I, but life dubbed us "not ready" to be born yet, and she eventually "had all of us" when the time was right. I think what has hurt her the most is the big secret that it is. My grandma does not know about the two she had in her teens. And I think that weighs down on her.

Overall, you had the legal right to choose what you did. And you did what you thought was best. You don't feel much now, but you might later, so be prepared for it. Find ways to support yourself.
>>
>>17200427
>>17200426
>>17200633
>>17200633
Uneducated, unethical feminists always come out for these threads.
It's astounding how people can be simultaneously so stupid and lacking in any kind of moral consideration or character.
>>
>>17200712
>She soothes herself with the lie that those three babies were actual my brother, sister, and I, but life dubbed us "not ready" to be born yet, and she eventually "had all of us" when the time was right.

Aw, that's actually kinda sweet. In a delusional way.

In any case, I'm sure if your mother had had the first child, her life would have been knocked off course to where the later two were never even conceived (possibly replaced by difference subsequent conceptions), with your siblings and yourself certainly never existing.
>>
>>17200686
See the issue with this is that it isn't the same. A sperm cell is haploid and left in its place will never develop into a human being, and is not fully genetically human.
Upon fertilization, the single cell is a fully human, living being that if left in its place will grow rapidly and be born naturally assuming all other environmental factors allow for it.
The funny thing about pro-abortioners is that they so often use arguments such as this when they clearly have never opened a medical journal and don't even seem to remember the basics of their highschool biology class.
>>
>>17200686
a sperm is a cell of your own, its not a being in and of itself its just a loose cell

a zygote is a separate being in its own right, with its own unique dna stream. it is a complete organism and quantifiably a new person
>>
>>17200724
>>17200727
You can't argue with these people and trying to will only lead them to call you a "bigot" or say that you "hate women".
They can't be reasoned with and have no notion of their actions from either a biological or moral standpoint.
>>
>>17200722
I agree. So in a way, if she did not have those, I would probably not exist.

She had my brother at 21 with her high school sweetheart she had the previous two abortions with. He died when she was 23. She met my dad at 25, and got pregnant by him only a few months into the relationship, but they didn't feel ready yet. She was in mourning over it. Both her, and my dad were. Literally four months after that abortion, she had my sister, then me immediately after. If she kept the pregnancy at 25, my sister and I definitely would not have been conceived.

In her teens, she said she really was not informed about what an abortion was. She knew being pregnant as a teen meant she had to be reclused and probably not finish high school. She didn't want that, her high school sweetheart said abortion was the only way out of that. So she just did it impulsively. In the early 80s, there weren't things readily available for my mom (birth control and women's clinics). Which is why the condom failed twice with her high school sweetheart.
>>
>>17200392
no, you are not. you are logical and sensible. it isnt something that should be celebrated, but presumably, you made the decision that was in the best interest of all involved, and you can always make another one when the time is right. almost every time ive had a girl do that she has gone insane afterwards. shit sucked, and it ruined the relationship every time, whether gf or fwb or whatever. also inb4 butthurt pro lifers, the last thing we need is another spineless cunt being raised in a broken home to grow up and shit up this board with "wah i cant get grills how do i an hero" threads
>>
>>17200747
>ut presumably, you made the decision that was in the best interest of all involved
Except for her dead kid that is. They kind of got fucked over pretty bad, didn't they?
>>
>>17200392
your friend isnt a friend if she calls you a monster. tell her to fuck off. unless shes very impulsive but still. its your body and no one elses decision besides yours and the father.
>>
>>17200455
>tfw your eternal divine being is sentenced to suffering because of words written on paper by monkeys
>>
>>17200432
youre a retard its only murder if its a fetus where it can feel pain and already a life. if youre just killing a sperm and a egg then whats the big deal.
>>
Watch out for the dreams.
>>
>>17200762
>kid
you mean cluster of cells with no discernible brainwaves or neurological functions?
>fucked over
what is more fucked? abortion at 4 weeks or growing up poor, fatherless, resented by your mother for stealing her youth, and socially maladjusted to the point that you become elliot rodger 2.0?
im willing to bet that you have never had to deal with this sort of situation.
>>
File: 4303f.jpg (8KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
4303f.jpg
8KB, 219x300px
>>17200392
>>17200779

I've heard that this is true.
>>
>>17200429
This, any time someone tells you not to do something, do it on principle.

Fuck the haters.
>>
Yes. I hope your kids find out about their murdered half sibling someday.
>>
>>17200392
Monster? Not my place to say

But you are incredibly selfish irresponsible for getting into that situation in the first place
>>
>>17200828
I hope you find out you'll never have kids someday.
>>
>>17200724
>living being that if left in its place will grow rapidly and be born

And then eaten by it's parents if food is scarce, or picked off by a predator if it lags behind.

Life isn't fair, not everyone gets to play.
>>
>>17200833
Because she had sex? We don't know OP's situation and it's pretty immature to assume that of her based off of the fact that she got pregnant. Unless you're suggesting no one should be having sex without actively trying to conceive.
>>
>>17200392
In my book, you aren't.
Selfish? Perhaps. Childish? More like childless. I can't say I respect your decision, but more accomplished people than me have given you the legal right to make it.

Still, you might feel something later. Not exactly guilt or anything, but if you do decide to have kids later, it might be an unpleasant memory when they ask about siblings.

But what's done is done. You'll never have that kid now, so I suppose you should live with it best you can. You've got my best wishes, but you'll never have my sympathy.
>>
>>17200798
>What's worse? Being aborted or being alive, but maybe with a bad childhood?

>It's more merciful to deny people the opportunity to live than let them try their luck in the game of life, I swear!

>I, in all my 20 years of life experience and 2 years of Gender Studies courses, have the strategic brilliance to know when to cut losses on an individual and clear summary execution as far as 8 months before they're even born!

You can say you got an abortion because it's your legal right, but never try to justify it as merciful. It just makes you sound like a sociopath.
>>
>>17200854
This is what happens when we create contraceptives, birth control, etc.

We lose a sense of modesty. No consequences for having meaningless sex. Relationships aren't as valuable, adultery more prevalent. A feeling of responsibility that was once always present between lovers throughout human history mostly gone within half a century. People become hypersexualized, relationships become less meaningful, divorce skyrockets, etc.

They just want us to believe we are animals deep down, and this is not true. They want you to believe that so you feel absolutely no remorse for removing a potential life from being born just because you wanted to fuck.
>>
>>17200392
Were you ready to take on the burden of another person? No? Then you did good to yourself and to society whole. Men are pigs who whine about evil women getting abortion but then when the woman doesn't get an abortion they whine about horrible mothers ruining society for everyone with their requests for help and assistance, so fuck them and do what's best for you.
>>
>>17200870
>A feeling of responsibility that was once always present between lovers
Hahahaha
Back then babies were abandoned post-birth if the mother didn't want them or couldn't take care of them and this was acceptable.
Humans need sex for intimacy before babies. My mother took pill all throughout her marriage because she didn't want to ruin her marriage making it sexless but she also didn't want another child. She's still happily married while the religious idiot that got burdened with five kids because she was stupid to use birth control just got divorced because her life is shit and marriage is shit too. Fuck off with your retarded ideas, you just to put more burdens on women than they care for.
>>
>>17200840
>implying I ever wanted to int he first place
see
>>17200818
>>
>>17200867
It is more merciful than torturing/neglecting/abusingyour child because you resent him for being a burden to you.
>>
>>17200873
A better solution would be for the aforementioned women to, I dunno, be responsible?

The government forces men to take responsibility (financially) if a kid is born they don't want, and grants them no recourse if a kid they want is aborted. Yeah, there are deadbeat dads.There are shitty mothers, too. That doesn't mean you should become one because the other existed.

The two most successful relationships in my family (23 years and counting | 65 years until a spouse died) have always said to both the men and women in the family not to sleep with someone unless you are ready and willing to have a family with them AT THAT MOMENT. Not 20 years from now, not maybe if you get this job offer, etc. Does that make them prudes? Perhaps. But they've lived their entire lives with someone they loved, without fear of betrayal, and without ever hearing the word divorce beyond gossip of the relationships that have fallen apart around them over the years. Guys and girls both need to be more responsible with their partners. Maybe that isn't as fun, sure, but it prevents sticky situations like these.

Or y'know, get your piping snipped or tied, if you don't ever want to commit to having kids.
>>
>>17200893
But you don't know if that will happen, do you? You're making an irreversible bet. You're guaranteeing they'll never experience happiness on the odds that they might experience sadness. That's a very dangerous mindset to have. Hell, you probably don't even know what's best for yourself all the time. Few people do. Why do you think you know what's best not only for someone momentarily, but for the whole of another person's existence?
>>
>>17200870
Children aren't meant to be consequences. You don't punish people and teach them a lesson by giving them a child. Children are human beings. They ought to be provided for to the fullest extent possible by their parents. And those parents need to be in a situation in which they CAN provide for them. Mentally, physically. They need to be able to model healthy relationships (I'm not even talking a relationship with a partner- that would be ideal, but I mean people in general), be mentally stable enough to not damage their child, be at a point in their life in terms of career/college where they can provide for their own child.

I work with children. One of the children I work with has parents who no longer have custody of her. Her own mother used to hit her (and broke her nose) and at various points in her life gave her a knife and instructed to kill herself (kill the mother, not the daughter) because she was unworthy to live. There are people who are blatantly unprepared to have children for a variety of reasons. I will not begrudge anyone who believes they're unprepared for children and chooses to get an abortion. Raising a child is not easy, and it's something I'd love to do with all my heart one day. But I recognize that it will take a lot of work to prepare myself for it, if I'm ever at the point where I can do it adequately. I've never been in a situation where I've needed to abort, and I don't think I would have the fortitude to be able to go through it if I were, but I will never begrudge someone for realizing that carrying to term is not the right choice at that point in their life.
>>
>>17200888
Stop hiding your involuntary celibacy with abstinence, it's not healthy.
>>
>>17200867
>29
>male
>no college
>not concerned with anon's assessment of my mental health
try again, champ.
the legal rights AND the will of the parent(s) must be considered. in my opinion, until brain waves can be observed, no life has been lost/taken/whatever. i am opposed to abortion at any point after neurological activity is detected, except in cases of rape or that pose significant risk to the life of the mother.
>>
>>17200894
>be responsible
Science has yet to create an infallible, no undesirable drawbacks birth control methos for everyone unfortunately, and your attitude doesn't help it advance.

>not to sleep with someone unless you are ready and willing to have a family with them AT THAT MOMENT
How the fuck do I know if I am ready to have a family with them at that moment if I don't even get to know them first? I don't want someone who can't satisfy me sexually, I cannot form a happy stable relationship with such a person. First I want to get to know them well enough then I'll decide if they worthy of forming a family with or not. That's how I found my husband. Too many just jump in without knowing what they're getting into and end up breaking up because they're disappointed. Sorry but the sexual side is important too for plenty of people.

>But they've lived their entire lives with someone they loved, without fear of betrayal, and without ever hearing the word divorce beyond gossip of the relationships that have fallen apart around them over the year
Swell, I'm happy for them. However it doesn't work for me.

>Guys and girls both need to be more responsible with their partners
That's why birth control exists. I know I said it's not infallible but for most people it's safe enough all right.

>Maybe that isn't as fun, sure
Then it's worthless.

>but it prevents sticky situations like these
Imo situations like this could be prevented ifpeople like you just fucked off and minded their business. I'm not OP but if I needed to I'd have no problem getting an abortion too.
>>
>>17200904
>But you don't know if that will happen, do you?
Oh yes I do, because that's what I plan to do if I am subjected to a child I don't want.
>>
>>17200904
>Hell, you probably don't even know what's best for yourself all the time
I always had a gut feeling whenever something was good for me and likewise whenever something was bad I didn't want to do it. I should have listened to my instincts more t b h.
>>
>>17200906
>>17200870
I'd also like to add that your outlook has no consideration for the well-being of anyone involved. Not the parents, not the would-be child, not even society. Your outlook is solely interested with forcing everyone to follow a set of arbitrary rules (that you're grossly misinformed about how they play out historically) you consider desirable and punishing them accordingly if they fail to.
>>
>>17200798
Yeah you're right, we should just kill everyone that could live or is living a life we don't think would be nice.
Let's slaughter the homeless, drug addicts, and everyone growing up in a single parent home. Obviously it's more merciful to kill them than to let them suffer, right?
While we're at it, why don't we allow for the killing of anyone not at a full level of development? The human brain isn't fully developed until around twenty five years of age, so it should be justifiable to kill anyone below that age considering they aren't really fully realized humans anyway, and their "neurobiological functions" aren't at a sufficient capacity.
>>
>Snuffed out a life and feel nothing
The self-entitlement of the female knows no bounds.
>>
>>17200923
>until brain waves can be observed, no life has been lost/taken/whatever
The problem with this is that your opinion is meaningless when contradicted by scientific fact and definition. By definition, it is human from an objective scientific viewpoint, and by definition it is alive.
The presence of absence of brainwaves has nothing to do with whether something is alive or not. This is especially true considering that given only a few weeks it will demonstrate clear brainwaves, but you're snuffing it out before that can occur.
>>
>>17200845
Sorry, I forgot we're cannibalistic scavengers that live out in the wild. I guess your point completely justifies abortion.
>>
>>17200392
No your not i would be glad if i didnt feel bad about it. Because actually you would not only ruin your life. If you are not ready then dont take the responsability of raising a child or giving it away it will ruin him/her.
>>
File: large.jpg (46KB, 383x444px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
46KB, 383x444px
>>17200887
I for one am for reinstituting the old glorious tradition of abandoning babies to die like in the good ol' days when good people were responsible. Or if someone picks them up, make the babies their slaves by law like in the Visigothic Code or the Orphan Train of 1800's America where you could have your own child slave to use and abuse. Those were the days.
>>
>>17200929
>Imo situations like this could be prevented if people like you just fucked off and minded their business.

>These situations could be prevented if people didn't respond to them after they happened and someone asked about them.

Wat? I don't go to abortion clinics and give people shit. I don't talk about it at all unless some Anon specifically starts a thread about it. How does that stop the situation in the OP post from happening?
>>
>>17200887
>FUCK RELIGION
>FUCK CARING ABOUT CHILDREN IT'S NORMAL FOR BABIES TO DIE
>FUCK YOU, YOU HATE WOMEN
You couldn't be more of a stereotype if you had pink hair and one of those bull rings through your nose.
>>
>>17200954
>we should just kill everyone that could live or is living a life we don't think would be nice
Why do people like you always jump to this conclusion? I don't give a shit if some homeless hobo is living like shit because his life doesn't directly intefere with mine. A pregnancy I don't want directly interferes with my life with an extreme negative impact so it's in my best interest to stop it. Kinda like it's in your best interest to stop a burglar from invading your house. Guess what that's someone else you can legally kill too!
>>
>>17200989
>It's okay to kill someone who might have an impact on your life
>A literal baby is the same as a burglar breaking into your house
Christ Almighty. I knew women in most of the West were entitled but believe you're entitled to kill a child just because you'll have to care for it? Fucking hell.
>>
>>17200983
>FUCK RELIGION
I agree, Even as a child I always hated going to church, it was shitty and boring. I was only 7 and I already knew on Sunday mornings I want to sleep.
>>
>>17200989
But you can't invite someone into your house and kill them, Anon. Hell, you can't snatch a pet off the street, determine it would be too hard to take care of, and kill it either.

How on earth can you logically compare a pregnancy to a home invasion? I get that you're trying to say "If someone's in my personal space and can pose a threat to my life or property, the law says I can kill them," but that person has to be unsolicited in their arrival. You can't invite someone over, get scared, and kill them because they might have done something bad later.
>>
>>17201002
Are you retarded? Can't read or something?
>>
>>17201001
>>A literal baby is the same as a burglar breaking into your house
Considering the costs, the stress, and the amount of time, energy and resources a developing human requires I'd say a baby is worse than a burglar. Why do people like you think taking care of someone is no big deal? You're just spreading false information and making life more miserable for those who are stupid enough to fall for it.
>>
>>17201001
My body is more important than a home, so I'd actually say a unwanted baby is worse than a burglar.
>>
>>17200915
I literally laughed out loud. Fact of the matter is I never want kids, and this is why I'm afraid to have intercourse regardless.Sexual release was just an addiction to me, it never felt good afterwards, and there are much more pleasurable things in life than penis orgasm and spurt spurt spurt spurt. I was heterosexual since birth and always enjoy the feeling and looks of female bodies, and this remains unchanged now as before. It is simply as if reverting back to childhood, before I knew what sex and masturbation was. Repression of sexual desire is unhealthy, transcending it is completely different. There is no guilt or shame for being a sexual being, you acknowledge that and lovingly accept your nature, but it does not control you, you feel no need to act upon sexual desired for you have transcended the autopiliot programming of the human body.

https://www.google.com/?client=opera#q=ask+a+monk+cleibacy
>>
>>17201013
>I'd say a baby is worse than a burglar
This is why people call women a meme.

>Only smart people kill children
Ah yes, very impressive.

>>17201015
Is your body more important than someone else's life? Someone else who is a direct consequence of something you have done with your body?

You're a woman, of you're more important than everything else in the world. Your actions should have no consquences. Your life should have no responsibility. You're a woman, after all.
>>
>>17201013
>>17201015
Then why not get sterilized?

Not even being antagonistic here. If a baby is so bad, and birth control isn't 100% effective, and not having sex is out of the question, why not just get your tubes tied/a vasectomy?
>>
>>17201003
>But you can't invite someone into your house and kill them
Unwanted pregnancies are not invited. They are accidents. They are the burglar trying to sneak in when you don't want him. That's why people use birth control, to lock down their house so the burglar doesn't get in. If the lock fails to do its job that's an unfortunate accident and not the fault of those who did their best to protect themselves and clearly expressed a will not to get pregnant.

>but that person has to be unsolicited in their arrival
Unwanted pregnancies are unsolicited.
>>
the planet would be more fucked up if abortions didnt exist. some people are just not suited to be parents, and at least a fetus is not aware enough to know what is going on. what is the actual argument against abortions?
>>
>>17201023
>Then why not get sterilized?
Because in the future I might find a man I want to build a family with, and I can't do that if I do something irreversible like sterilization, duh.
>>
>>17201021
>Is your body more important than someone else's life
Yes, that's why we eat animals.

>Someone else who is a direct consequence of something you have done with your body?
That's irrelevant, it's not even born yet, my life of X many years is worth more than a life of none.

>Your actions should have no consquences. Your life should have no responsibility. You're a woman, after all.
You sound bitter, this as a man doesn't even concern you; you released your right to an opinion when your sperm left your body and entered a woman's.
>>
>>17201025
Impregnation itself is a result of sex, which in far more cases than not, is solicited.

Do people actually not get that sex is the solicitation?

Birth control is a means of deterring that result -- impregnation -- but having sex is the solicitation for that guest (a fetus). It's like having those bushes that attract bees on your front porch; if someone you invite comes in despite it, you still invited them over.
>>
>>17201021
>Is your body more important than someone else's life?
It is sure more important than somebody I don't even know

>Someone else who is a direct consequence of something you have done with your body?
I use birth control, so it's not a direct consequence.
>>
>>17201036

Oh, I was responding to bait this whole time, then.
>>
>>17201042
>Eating animals is the same as killing a baby
>I caused this thing to happen? IRRELEVANT
Of course it is. You're a woman after all.

>You sound bitter, this as a man doesn't even concern you; you released your right to an opinion when your sperm left your body and entered a woman's.
Ah yes, way to go ahead and prove me completely and utterly correct. as always, it's not your fault. It's not your responsibility and nobody can tell you otherwise. The entitlement of women knows no bounds.

>>17201051
>Killing a baby is okay because I don't even know the kid
Women.
>>
>>17201049
>Impregnation itself is a result of sex, which in far more cases than not, is solicited
No. Sex is not only for pregnancy; it's more often for intimacy and having sex for intimacy is not a soliticitation to pregnancy, that's why people take measures to prevent pregnancies they do not want. OP did not ask to be pregnant.

>Do people actually not get that sex is the solicitation?
Because it's not.

>but having sex is the solicitation for that guest (a fetus)
It is not. The fetus is unwanted and that's why birth control exists, to prevent unwanted guests.

>if someone you invite comes in despite it, you still invited them over
>put up defense that is a clear signal for people to stay the fuck away
>lol if they invade your property it's your fault now enjoy having your life ruined

Wow, you're retarded.
You want to deny people a basic need and also make everyone miserable for it. You make a good case for going back to selling kids you don't want.

Sex is not an invitation to pregnancy at all and if piece of shit kid invades my body he'll get treated like the enemy he is. Your arguments sound dangerously close to men who justify rape because seeing a woman dressed in someway or another is an "invitation" to them. Only someone's explicit, verbal will is an invitation.
>>
>>17201067
Killing a fetus is okay because its existence threatens to ruin my life and I have the right to defend myself.
>>
there should be a test that people have to pass in order to require rights to have children, and if they dont pass, they should be forced to have an abortion.
>>
>>17200962
>your opinion is meaningless wh
it isn't though. it guides my actions, and my actions make you butthurt. all opinions are meaningless until they affect something.
>>
>>17201067
>You're a woman
Why are you so bitter, did your mom not hug you enough?
>>
>>17201076
>Killing a child is okay
That's all I need to know about women outside of my country to know they're worthless as human beings.
>>
>>17201081
I have very healthy relationships with women, including my mother. Then again, my mother and the women around me don't want to kill children because children can be inconveniences. I'm not bitter about women. I'm bitter about murderers.
>>
>>17201072
I don't want to deny sex to anyone, if you've been reading my posts. I don't even argue against the legality of abortion. I'm just equally free under the law to call you a shitty person.

I suggest getting your tubes tied (I myself am getting a vasectomy later this year, though my relationships are more often than not same-sex, so it isn't a pressing matter).
>>
>>17201083
>women shouldn't have the right to protect themselves and their lives because I say so!
>>
>>17201095
>killing children is my RIGHT!
>>
>>17201083
they are not children though, they are a fetus. its like comparing an ant to a human and being like "meh, i dont know which one is better"
>>
>>17201099
>Children are like ants
Women are so fucking warped in their self-entitlement. Shit's scary. Your posts read like excerpts from Ted Bundy's autobiography.
>>
>>17201089
Ah you're a gay pedo. Hey are you bitter because more abortions means less lower class children for you to rape?

>I suggest getting your tubes tied
No thank you, I'd rather keep my options open.
>>
>>17201105
fetuses basically are like ants though, they both dont know what is going on and it makes no difference if they die. educate yourself. you are on the interntet, hello? get up youtube. men..
>>
>>17201113
>women basically are like ants though, they both dont know what is going on and it makes no difference if they die. educate yourself. you are on the interntet, hello? get up youtube. men..
>niggers basically are like ants though, they both dont know what is going on and it makes no difference if they die. educate yourself. you are on the interntet, hello? get up youtube. men..
Alright Ted.
>>
>>17201098
>oppressing people is my RIGHT!
>>
>>17201116
my name isnt ted. naughty little argument that though, proper boss.
>>
>>17201118
>preventing murder is OPPRESSION
Calm down Ted.
>>
>>17201109
>Much argument is shitty so I'll toss insults around.

>I'd rather keep my options open.
As long as they mean any children conceived before you meet "The One" get no options whatsoever? You can freeze eggs, adopt, etc. There's still really no excuse short of rape for anyone to need an abortion, though I'll get shit from all sides shouting there is.
>>
>>17201121
My apologies, John Wayne Gacy. I should've known it was you.
>>
>>17201124
>As long as they mean any children conceived before you meet "The One" get no options whatsoever?
Yep. I don't want any children with someone who's not the one for me. That's why I use birth control scrupolously. Remember not to screw up your birth control, kids!

>You can freeze eggs
Too expensive.
>adopt
I don't want someone else's kid.

>There's still really no excuse short of rape for anyone to need an abortion
Yes there is. Unwanted children ruin lives and drag society to shit. See all the third world shitholes where abortion isn't legal, women don't have access to birth control and as a result children get abandoned on the street. But I guess you gay pedos need to keep your child prostitute rings huh?
>>
>>17201138
Other than expensive freezing eggs is also unreliable and complicated, not the best of procedures.
>>
>>17201138
>Irresponsible parents ruin lives

ftfy, and inb4

>Thus killing is responsible!

Which is the extrapolation I can safely assume you'd make. No, planning is responsible. Not conceiving children you don't want is responsible. Aborting kids because you don't really want that one, maybe with this guy, though, is irresponsible at best and detestable at worst.
>>
>>17201138
>planning is responsible
That's why you use birth control!
>Not conceiving children you don't want is responsible
That's why you use birth control!

But sometimes birth control doesn't do its job. Are you going to blame an innocent victim of an accident for something they had no power over? That's like blaming someone for dying because the roof fell on their head even though they were assured it was going to be safe, so they should have stayed homeless instead. It's really unjustifiable on your part.

>Aborting kids because you don't really want that one, maybe with this guy, though, is irresponsible
Nope! Actually that's responsible too because it spares a lot of suffering to all those involved. What's irresponsible is wanting to force people to raise children they don't want, knowing that causes nothing but poverty, misery, poor mental health, abuse, neglect, suffering and an objective degradation of society.
>>
Do you cry every time you have a period and your potential life in the form of an egg gets wasted?

It's Christian guilt that makes people feel like shit about abortions. Your friend is a great example, trying to make you feel terrible for reasons.
>>
Daily reminder legalization of abortion caused a steep decline in crime.
>>
>>17201170
>That's like...
Fucking hell. Women are worse at analogies than /v/. FUCKING /v/.
>>
>>17201170
>Are you going to blame an innocent victim of an accident for something they had no power over?

I wouldn't kill them, at the very least.
>>
>>17201179
>has no argument
>shitposts
smuganimeface.jpg
>>
>>17201184
Then why do you want women to die of depression or dangerous procedures over being denied their rightful abortions?
>>
>>17201186
What's to argue? I'm a bystander in this, by the way. I'm not the guy you replied to but holy shit, you're retarded.

Killing a child is like blaming someone for their house caving in? What? Killing children is responsible because it would annoy you? What?
>>
>>17201170
>Hey, are you ready to jump out of this plane?
>Here's a parachute so you land safely
>Remember, this parachute isn't guaranteed to work.
>Parachutes sometimes fail
>Do you want to jump anyway?
You know whose fault it is when you splatter on the ground? I'll give you a hint: It's not mine.
>>
>>17201194
>Killing a child is like blaming someone for their house caving in?
Blaming someone for a failing birth control is like blaming someone for their house caving in, both accidents neither had much control over.

>Killing children is responsible because it would annoy you?
Abortions are responsible because unwanted children cause pretty horrible consequences to the women and to the societies that are unfortunate enough to be forced to deal with them. Children that are born after their mothers are refused an abortion are much more likely to commit crimes. There's a reason why legal, safe abortion is linked to lower crime rate.
>>
>>17201205
>cause pretty horrible consequences to the women
me me me me me me me me me fucking me

Change the record, skank.

The reason abortion is linked to lower crime rate is because its primary users are fucking niggers.
>>
>>17201193
I want men and women alike to be better people. Off-putting your possible misery by killing your offspring isn't being any more responsible or generous or whatever you'd like to justify it as. You're just killing one of the parties involved to make yourself feel better.

If a woman (and again, I understand things like rape make this area unbelievably grey) has consensual sex, gets pregnant, and goes on to he an unbelievably shitty parent, that isn't the big bad patriarchy's fault for preventing her from killing her kid. It's her fault for making a string of gradually shittier decisions than the last. I know mothers of unplanned children that are doing just fine.
>>
>>17201199
>jumping off a plane is the same as a basic need like sex
Anon please.
>>
>>17201212
>Killing a baby is like killing an ant
Ok.
>Punishing someone for killing a baby is like punishing them for their roof caving in
Ok.
>Getting pregnant by accident is like jumping out a plane and blaming someone else
ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY HOW FUCKING DARE YOU THAT'S SO FUCKING PREPOSTEROUS YOU FUCKING CRAZY WHITE MALE SO FUCKING CRAZY

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.
>>
>>17201209
No, it's my life that's involved here so yeah I have every right to make it all about me.

>Off-putting your possible misery by killing your offspring isn't being any more responsible or generous or whatever you'd like to justify it
I disagree, it is more responsible especially for me. I don't want something that causes me misery.

>You're just killing one of the parties involved to make yourself feel better
Indeed better it than me.

>I know mothers of unplanned children that are doing just fine
That's swell but I don't want to be such a mother. I don't want to take care of a kid I don't want and if I were to be so unfortunate to be saddled with one, I wouldn't care if I were a shitty parent, its existence is not my concern. In fact I'd probably dump it somewhere since it's nothing but a toxic thing to get rid of for me.
>>
>>17201231
Fuckin' hell it was bait all along.
>>
>>17201231
me me me me me me me me me me me me and fucking me again

Did you quote the wrong person or something? You're not even replying to shit I said anymore. You fucking psycho.

>still arguing that murdering a child is responsible
>>
File: so bootiful.png (266KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
so bootiful.png
266KB, 480x290px
>>17201219
An undeveloped fetus is a glob of cells without a brain or a nervous system that looks like blood pudding, an ant is more developed than it.
Blaming people for accidents is retarded.
Sex is a primal need and that's why people are willing to take calculated risks for it, especially now that failure rates in the range of 1% for stuff like the pill.
>>
>>17201241
It is indeed more responsible for the mother and for society at large. Do you want more abandoned and orphaned children to raise taxes for?
>>
>>17201251
Yes, yes, keep trying to justify it John Wayne Gacey. Killing children is a-okay if you just don't want it. Blaming people for something that is 100% preventable is not retarded. It's called having responsibility.
>>
>>17201255
I want you stop opening your legs for every dick within a square mile of you, if you aren't prepared for the consequences, you stupid slut.
>>
>>17201258
> Blaming people for something that is 100% preventable is not retarded
How is a basic need like sex 100% preventable? Do you expect people to have sex once in their life that one time they're ready for a kid and then never? Why would they do that when lack of sexual intimacy destroys relationships? What would be the point of getting together then if you're going to spend your life dissatisfied? Might as well casual fuck and have everyone be raised by single mothers, but then 4chan is always blaming single mothers for raising undesirables, and a woman may not have the will to raise a child alone, so she might dump him into foster care to be a burden on the collective. What gives?

>It's called having responsibility
Making yourself suffer all your life isn't having responsibility.
>>
>>17201269
>How is sex preventable?
Don't do it? If you cannot control your urge to spread your legs, you're utterly worthless to humanity.
>>
>>17201269
Not doing things you want to do because of the possible consequences, is responsibility.
>>
>>17201261
>I want you stop opening your legs for every dick within a square mile of you
>saying this to a virgin
Lol
I've already picked the man I'm going to marry. However I don't want more than one child in my life, I have time and energy for one and more as I have other things in my life to balance too. Are you saying I should stop spreading my life forever for my husband? Lol that's totally not going to wreck a marriage especially for one so enamoured with me like him. Neither of us is the type of person who can keep a relationship without sex with the one they love that's why we clicked so well.

>if you aren't prepared for the consequences
I am prepared for the consequences, that's why I'm diligent with my birth control and ready to have an abortion in case shit hits the fan after my child is born.
>>
>>17200798
My life is literally option two and it's aight
>>
>>17201289
Want one kid? Fuck without birth control, have a baby, get tubes tied. Problem solved. No baby killing required. That is responsibility. Planning to prevent something. Not killing it AFTER you fuck up.
>>
You killer, sinner and you whore.

God forbid any of us have to walk a mile in your shoes, then we might know what it's like to have to choose.

> +1 if you know what song I just referenced
>>
>>17201280
>>17201281
You heard anon ladies from now completely deny sex to your bfs and your husbands, they'll take that well I'm sure. Also never take a risk for a wonderful thing in your life despite how slim it is and despite the fact safe remedies for you exist, because the idea offends anon.
>>
>>17201301
>get tubes tied
No thank you, I'm against dangerous invasive unnecessary surgeries on my body. Abortion pills are safer for me.
>>
>>17201305
>Fucking someone
>A wonderful thing that simply CANNOT BE MISSED
Your life must be so incredibly empty.

You heard anon ladies, from now on if you make a mistake, just fucking kill a child. That's what responsible people do!
>>
>>17201311
>Your life must be so incredibly empty
The only thing empty here is your pitiful attempt at denying one of the most basic human needs.
>>
>>17201313
You keep repeating "basic human need" as if that excuses killing a child. Protip: It doesn't.
>>
>>17201311
Making love with the one you love is celebrated as the most beautiful thing by pretty much everyone in the world.
>>
>>17201321
Killing babies isn't. That doesn't stop you.
>>
>>17201315
Pro-tip: Yes it does. Also a fetus is not a child.
>>
>>17201311
Ever heard of the hierarchy of needs?
Sex is a human NEED, you need it to be a complete human, otherwise you're psychologically or physically fucked up; to deny yourself the right to sex is fundamentally against nature.
>>
>>17201329
>wanting sex excuses the murder of a child
You should seriously be locked up. You're not well.
>>
>>17201331
I have. Celibacy proves it to be utterly incorrect.

>don't you see anon? killing babies is NATURAL!
Lock you up too, you fucking nutter.
>>
>>17201324
That's because abortion kills fetuses, not babies. When mothers want to kill babies they just abandon them.
>>
>>17201340
You need help.
>>
>>17201339
voluntary celibacy is a mental disorder/illness, you're not a healthy human. Get treated.
>>
>>17201343
>Not having sex isn't normal
>Killing babies is
Seek help.
>>
>>17201339
>Celibacy proves it to be utterly incorrect
You want to force women to misery and suffering, I think it proves it correct.
>>
>>17201346
You want to kill babies.
>>
Friendly reminder that fetuses aren't children.
>>
>>17201346
Not just women... let's not forget all the partners of said poor women who get to be made miserable too because they're not allowed to love their wives anymore.
>>
>>17201350
Nobody WANTS to kill babies, but I'd rather kill a unborn (vegetable) baby than kill myself (a living thinking completely formed human)
>>
Friendly reminder that women aren't human.
>>
>>17201354
Where the fuck do you keep conjuring up these mental fucking scenarios where if you don't kill a baby, you die? Nobody has a fucking gun to your head, you utter fucking lunatic. Women can have healthy babies while remaining totally healthy themselves. You're aware of this, right? You crazy cunt.
>>
>>17201354
He keeps repeating the same broken phrase not listening to reason I think he's got deep-seated issues.
>>
>>17201365
>deep-seated issues
>is in favour of killing babies
Ah yes, I have issues.
>>
>>17201358
>Where the fuck do you keep conjuring up these mental fucking scenarios where if you don't kill a baby, you die
Well my future and the quality of my life do die, and those are more important to me than a stranger-burden I don't want and didn't ask for.
>>
>>17201358
PPD, childbirth, poverty (due to burden of unwanted children) deaths related, etc, are very real dangers.

The fact the man doesn't bear any responsibility to bringing life means that he has no right to judge women for protecting themselves.
>>
>>17201079
I guess you don't understand basic english.
Your opinions are meaningless insofar as they're nonsensical and based in nothing but your own misguided stupidity.
Action is not meaning, but I wouldn't expect someone who calls for the wanton destruction of human life to understand something even that basic.
>>
>>17201358
>Women can have healthy babies while remaining totally healthy themselves
Unwanted babies cause depression in the mother and lead to a deterioration of her mental health.
>>
>>17201372
>changing your argument entirely when you realise you've fucked up
This is how you know you're mentally ill.

>>17201375
DAS RITE. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL A MAN'S CHILD JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT IT.

>>17201382
And we all know that killing babies is a sign of impeccable mental health and that you having a bit of sad time is worth more than an entire life.
>>
>>17201385
You're talking to more than one person, retard.
>>
>>17201382
Oh no! Not deterioration in a woman's mental health! Guess my mom should have turned my sister into mincemeat so she wouldn't have faced some amount of frustration for seven months in 1983
>>
>>17201388
And all of you want to kill babies. This makes you all mentally ill.

"Retard."
>>
>>17201391
Women are individuals as much as everyone else, your mother's choices are not another woman's choices and if they work for one woman that doesn't mean they can work for another. That's why if a woman chooses do not want an offspring it's her right to abort, regardless of what other women do. She only has and lives her own life, not someone else's.
>>
>>17201393
How is it mentally ill to want to protect yourself from something you know is going to cause you evil?
>>
>>17201414
>I need to kill a baby because the baby is literally evil
Seek help. Now.
>>
>>17201391
>likens frustration to depression
Why do talk if you're so ignorant?
>>
>>17201409
And the life of the child living inside her? On what basis do you discount that? How do you distinguish between a human being and a "clump of cells" you can simply discard?
>>
>>17201409
>Women are individuals as much as everyone else
Except that child in the womb, eh?
>>
>>17201419
Inconvenient? Clump of cells.
Want the baby? It's a baby!
>>
>>17201417
Yep an unwanted child causes depression, poverty, mental and physical illness and other such consequences which by sane people are all considered evil.
>>
>>17201425
>babies are evil and I should be allowed to kill them
Seek help. Now.
>>
>>17200989
It's your own logic just applied to different situations that aren't as comfortable for you to think about.
It's not my fault that you're fucking stupid and can't realize that your own way of thinking is monstrous and inhuman.
>>
>>17201423
Potential humans are not humans, they are something that might be but also might not.
>>
>>17201434
>Schrodinger's baby
Fucking hell. You need help.
>>
>>17201433
>It's your own logic just applied to different situations
Situations that don't concern me because they don't involve me directly. Unlike you I don't have any wish to go around interfering with other people's lives, unless of course they interfere with mine first like an unwanted child. A hobo that whose life doesn't cross mine is less bothersome to me than an unwanted fetus.
>>
>>17201434
How does one demarcate potential human versus human? Suppose you're given a particular fetus. What would you use to determine if it is a human or potential human?
>>
>>17201428
Unwanted babies do cause evil. Are you saying poverty, misery and suffering aren't evil?
>>
>>17201447
Certainly not as evil as murder. You fucking psycho.
>>
File: 89310752.jpg (41KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
89310752.jpg
41KB, 1024x768px
>>17201443
Well it's a fetus so by definition it's not yet a human. The fetal stage begins in the ninth week so before that it's not even anything resembling a human, it's an embryo so a brainless glob. Pic related an aborted embryo that looks like a micro pig with a penis head.
Abortion of embryos is A-OK for me, as for fetuses I'm fine with the law as it is.
>>
You can't do what you want with another life. Even when is inside yourself. Is a gift from Nature, you should take care of it. So yes, you are a monster.
>>
>>17201448
>Certainly not as evil as murder
Torture is rightfully considered more evil than painless "murder" like euthanasia or abortion.
>>
>>17201494
>a baby making me sad is TORTURE
You're fucking mental.
>>
>>17201492
You know viruses and bacteria are another life inside you too? Why do you murder them attempting to cure your diseases? They are a gift from Nature. Stop the murder of all lifeforms.
>>
>>17201500
Raising a child you don't want with all the misery poverty and psychological consequences it causes is indeed torture.
>>
>>17201523
>BABIES ARE TORTURE LET ME KILL THEM
Seek help.
>>
>>17201526
You keep making sensationalist replies disregarding every rational argument everyone's made like you're a tumblrina getting triggered or something. You should seek help, anon.
>>
>>17201535
You want to kill babies. Nothing you say will ever be rational. Seek help.
>>
>>17201537
You want to torture people. Nothing you say will ever be rational. Seek help.
>>
>>17201542
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, psycho. You want to kill babies. Seek help.
>>
>>17201544
>can't even detect mockery
You want to torture people. Seek help.
>>
>>17201508
Except that viruses and bacteria are not worthy of moral consideration in the sense that a human being is.

>>17201484
>Well it's a fetus so by definition it's not yet a human

There is an unvoiced assumption in here, in that you imply there is some significant distinction between a "fetus"/"embryo" and a "human." What is the distinction?
>>
>>17201546
I can detect mockery. It doesn't make you any less pathetic and signals that you've given up on the argument having realised you can't refute. You want to kill babies. Seek help.

Do try not to reply with the same thing as before though, it would be mighty embarrassing to have to read it again. Although I suspect your retarded female brain will lead to you doing just that anyway because fuck looking retarded, you've got the right to kill children.
>>
>>17201550
>Except that viruses and bacteria are not worthy of moral consideration in the sense that a human being is
Well fetuses and embryos are not technically human beings either so they are neither worthy of moral consideration too.

>There is an unvoiced assumption in here, in that you imply there is some significant distinction between a "fetus"/"embryo" and a "human." What is the distinction?
Embryo is up to week 9.
Fetus is from week 9 to birth.
Human is post-birth.
>>
Don't worry OP. /adv/ would call you a monster if you kept the baby against the father's wishes too. Either you're killing a baby, or you're ruining some poor man's life. You cannot win with everyone. There will always be something else someone will blame you for.
>>
>>17201553
>I can detect mockery
Then why did you fail to?

>It doesn't make you any less pathetic and signals that you've given up on the argument having realised you can't refute
But you're the one's who's given up. You aren't even arguing anything anymore. You just repeat the same lie over and over as if that changes anything.

>You want to kill babies. Seek help.
No anon, you want to torture people. You want normal innocent men and women to suffer needlessly for nothing but ego gratification on your part. Seek help.
>>
>>17201569
I knew you'd reply, murderer. You're so predictable. Serial killers always have an ego problem.
>>
>>17201560
Sure, there are different words for those stages. But what is different between a developing human before nine weeks, versus after nine weeks, versus after birth?

You clearly believe there is a meaningful distinction. Otherwise you would not be okay with destroying one category but not the others.
>>
>>17201572
>I knew you'd reply
>keeps replying
>talks about ego problems without realizing his own
Oh my you're a real basketcase.
I gotta go to sleep now, goodbye basketcase anon. Stay mad that women have a right to protect themselves.
>>
>>17201580
>Still going
It would be cute if you weren't a psycho that considered babies an evil than need to be murdered. Hope you wake up and seek some help.
>>
You can delete this thread now.
>>
>>17201605
>If I reply without quoting, nobody will know it's me
Top kek
>>
>>17200392
Nope.

Everyone's values and definitions of evil are different. Right and wrong are personal values, and then are imposed on others because it feels good to play the hero.

Atheists and religious fags alike who rage at one another; it's all a means to make them feel better about themselves.
>>
As a sneaky baby I feel I have an unusual perspective on this.

See if my mom had known about me, she would have aborted me. It wasn't a good time, she was already a single mom, and was struggling. But the sneaky baby I was she didn't know she was pregnant until it was too late.

I am an accident, my parents didn't plan for me or really want me. And as a result my life has been.. hellish.

Don't get me wrong, my mom is the best mom and she did her best. But we didn't have a lot, and when my biological father got his "real family" I was cast aside. It hurt, and it messed with me.

Because of that I have a strong belief in not raising a child unless you can do it properly. Else you're just adding more pain to the world.
I got my tubes tied because of this. I refuse to have a child unless I could give it everything. But I know I can't, because I'm so messed up.

If you're not ready, don't have a baby.

Yes, if it were up to me, I'd never have been born.
>>
I swear women are the most evil beings on the earth. But its cool I dont hate you. I dont hate anyone anymore because evil acts to me pale in comparison to the monsters that sit around me.
>>
>>17200392
No because you saved him/her a life that him/her did not ask for.
Just promise that you will use a anticonceptives next fucking time.
>>
>>17201840
>you dont deserve to live unless you ask
idiots
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.