[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay adv... how should I put this... I wanna be in a threesome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1454299927992.png (306KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454299927992.png
306KB, 1024x1024px
Okay adv... how should I put this... I wanna be in a threesome.

Here's some context.
> Be me
> meet up with friend, let's call him Bill
> Bill was hanging out with other friend, let's call him Phil
Phil has a girlfriend, she's pretty hot, and they seem to be quite the pair... let's call her Denise
> Turns out Denise and Phil wanted a threesome with another friends girlfriend, let's call this friend John
> Bill takes John to confront Phil about it. John and Bill rip him a new one
> He admits it was a pretty bad idea

Phil is a bit of douche, but I'm still kinda surprised about this. Kinda isn't the sharing type but whatever, we've been friends for roughly seven years, and I think I'm one of his most trusted friends.

I'm wondering if at some point I should try for a threesome with Phil and Denise. Does adv think this is a decent enough idea, and if so, how should I go about it?

>pic unrelated
>>
I don't understand your story. are you surprised that they wanted a threesome or are you hurt that they didn't pick you as their first choice? are you male? you can ask them but I don't think phil wanted a man in their threesome
>>
>>17199957
It's more of surprised about it, I knew he was a douche, but I wouldn't think he'd be so bold.
And I am male, but while Phil may not be asked for it, I think Denise would be open for it
>>
>>17199888
Let's get the etiquette of this clear - THEY invite you, not the other way around.

The most you can do is say "If you guys ever decide to try a threesome, give me a call."
>>
>>17201706
Alright! Thank you for the advice m8. And seriously, I am grateful
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.