[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm in the weirdest relationship, basically 'friends'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
2KB, 128x128px
Guys I'm in the weirdest relationship, basically 'friends' with this chick who has told me we'll never be more than friends and freaks out if I even touch her when she's sober but then when shes drunk she acts like we're a couple and will grab my hand and put it between her legs and try hookup with me and shit but at the same time will talk about other guys exclusively. Like we've been through a LOT of shit but like she's made a point that it'll never happen but then we talk every day and act like a couple. What do?
>>
>>17198704
been there lol

Don't let yourself get fooled. She'll break your heart if you have serious feelings for her. Move on. If you can keep it casual, stay friends and hookup when u guys are drunk. Hope that helps
>>
>>17198738
Yeah that's what I'm kinda trying to do but she's always like half asleep and wasted while I'm pretty sober because I'm a big drinker, so it always feels kinda rapey even though she's doing half the stuff herself
>>
>>17198704
Stay away from the slutty drunk type. Those people should seriously learn either to NEVER drink, or only drink in private with their SO.

t. years of cheating phonesex that was promptly forgotten, least i never fucked her but the guilt destroyed me. positive she did it on purpose to get off guilt-free.
>>
>>17198704

get her blackout drunk and lick her face and kiss her then jizz on her and 4get about her

problem solved
>>
>>17198805
Did I mention she's got an intense rape fetish, she probs wouldn't mind that
>>
>>17198704
she sounds like she's in mental distress, get the fuck away from that shit.
if she (obviously) does want something with you on an emotional level, what would cause her to talk like that when sober?

[spoiler]nothing that has anything to do with her seeing you as a separate person, and not just trying to resolve her unresolved mental health issues,[/spoiler] therefore it's a lose-lose situation for you

>>17198809
>Did I mention she's got an intense rape fetish, she probs wouldn't mind that
It's only a 'rape fetish teehee' if she's not batshit crazy. This way it's obviously deeper than that.
>>
>>17198704
Get drunk and fuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.