[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls like sociopaths? It seems like all of my empathetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why do girls like sociopaths?

It seems like all of my empathetic traits that I've embraced are just pushing girls away - or at least making me seem unattractive.

Do I really need to exhibit sociopathic tendencies in order to get girls? It really seems like that's how it is.
>>
>>17197560

no, ur just a pussy
>>
File: TheDENNISSystem.png (249KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
TheDENNISSystem.png
249KB, 624x352px
Yes, you're doing it all wrong. See pic related
>>
>>17197567
>>17197572
Sounds about right.

How can I stop being a pussy? I find myself falling for girls and wanting to make something more of it.

I have like no self worth either. I'm not even ugly
>>
>>17197578
listen man, just man the fuck up, have balls, but don't do anything stupid, act with reason, I am depressed as I type this, but hey, maybe it works for you.
>>
>>17197560
those types of people are manipulative for one, and get into peoples heads. they also ooze a sort of confidence from their fucked up behavior, and confidence is an attractive trait.

you can still be empathetic, but be confident too! stand up for yourself, have an inner sense of being and worth. don't seek women just to find yourself, because you won't find yourself in another person.

>>17198539
this guy has the right idea.
>>
>>17197560
nice guys finish last op most women date jerks. they date criminals,women beaters, drug user, and bikers.
>>
>>17197560
Girls POV:

this man isn't worshipping the ground I walk on. He must be high value if he isn't desperate/easily interested. If I make him like me, then in turn I am high value.
>>
>>17199139
People want things they can't have. If I started dating someone with these traits (hard to get) and that was all they are as a person I wouldn't date them long. So I guess people like "bad boys" as an idea more than a reality.
>>
>>17199139
This makes sense but it just seems so ridiculous. Clearly I'm doing something seriously wrong if I just get burned time after time.

Like it happens so often I just don't even try anymore to save myself the wasted effort and their time.

Its a poor way to think and I want to break the cycle and actually make a relationship work.
>>
>>17197560
But they don't. You are just boring and desperate, that's why girls don't like you.
>>
You can be a passionate, emotional man but no matter what you are (Either a robot ot an artist) what is both good for yourself and attracting a girl is an ability to control yourself and be a protector. You can be a an artist as long as you're still a man.

Sometimes emotional guys can't control their emotions or aren't a man in a sense where they're too dependant on the girl, on getting girls etc. But hell, all of this is just my observation.

I find that the more I open up the more girls like me.
>>
>I am not a sociopath
>girls like guys who are not me
>therefore every guy that isn't me is a sociopath
>>
File: jdudbcyje.jpg (15KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
jdudbcyje.jpg
15KB, 273x185px
>>17199224
>>17199333
>>
>>17198560
This
Women are weak and easily manipulable, thus they are attracted to lying and manipulative people who show strength.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.