[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally realized I can't motivate myself to change, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1459240331037.jpg (44KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1459240331037.jpg
44KB, 500x484px
I finally realized I can't motivate myself to change, no matter what I do. It seems that no piece of advice works for me. I'm lonely, lazy, and feel empty inside. Yet I do nothing about it and it keeps getting worse. I believe suicide might be inevitable.
>>
>>17197512
Suicide is not the answer.

The realization that you are what you are should be a wake up call. Now that you know what your issues are, you need to do what you can to fix it.
>>
do you have a gun, or are you able to easily obtain one?

shotgun blast to the head is your best bet, lowest failure rate of any suicide method. Bullet to the brain is a close second but some people have jerked their hand up at the last second so they accidentally shoot their face off instead of destroying their brain which is quite painful.

Also if you're worried about the pain of it you could always just get high or take some pain killers beforehand.
>>
>>17197525
>The realization that you are what you are should be a wake up call.

Umm... it isn't. That's why I made the thread.
>>
>>17197540
ok then, answer this
>>17197538
>>
>>17197512

You just don't know the real meaning of pain, you don't even want to die in pain. Look at you, doing your best to avoid pain.
Be someone, change, this will take years, this will take help, this will take sweat, tears, blood. But you could still do it, if you really got the will.

But seems like you don't really want to, I will not tell you what to choose, I can't re-think your life for yourself and say if you deserve a retry or if you don't
>>
>>17197512
Go to a psychiatrist and start taking antidepressants.

>>17197538
>take pain killers before shooting yourself in the face with a shotgun
>>
This probably won't do anything for you as it did nothing for me and I had to come to the conclusion myself but I was in a similar situation.
All my options didn't satisfy me and I was feeling out of place in the entire world it never leaves you all you can do is try to find what you like and do it and ride the small ledge between suicidal and happiest person in the world.
>>
>>17197635
you wont feel any pain at all when you shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun, your head will literally explode in an instant

and yes, take painkillers. Do you have any idea how strong Fentanyl is? You could slice open your neck and not feel a thing.
>>
>>17197682
How do you know how getting shot in the head and instantly dying feels?
>>
>>17197695
because I've seen it up close and personal, the brain is removed instantly like a pumpkin exploding.

anyway even if I'm wrong what's worse a single instant of pain before an eternity of oblivion or having to endure a lifetime of misery before oblivion?
>>
>>17197703
>because I've seen it up close and personal
Story please, anon.
>>
>>17197703
You do know that the brain actually different parts and the part connected to your nerve system and that controls most automatic physical functions is directly connected to your spine so shooting yourself in the face won't scratch it right?
>>
>>17197713
nothing too interesting, I work in the police, got dispatched to an EDP threatening suicide, he was in his back yard sitting in a chair we identified ourselves and said we just wanted to talk and he yelled to stay back then blam. His whole head fucking exploded instantly, there was nothing left. Apparently the guy had pretty serious diabetes and could no longer take care of himself so he blew his brains out so he wouldn't be a burden to his family.

>>17197717
his entire head was gone, nothing was left. Have you ever seen what a shotgun does to flesh at point blank range?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.