[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two nights ago a cop blocked me in as I was about to leave an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ctpF8.jpg (468KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ctpF8.jpg
468KB, 1680x1050px
Two nights ago a cop blocked me in as I was about to leave an elementary school around 10pm. I freaked out and my friend and I handled it poorly and long story short I got charged with possesion of weed and I have court in 5 days. I live in VA and it was less than 4 G. I had a clean record and I'm a 20 yo white male

What am I looking at?

Pic is pretty unrelated
>>
what do you mean you freaked out and handled it poorly? What exactly happened? How the hell did you get a weed charge from this? You can't just "long story short" all the details.
>>
Probably a misdemeanor. Any combination of a fine, drug awareness class, a short probation, jail time.

I doubt jail time if it's such a small amount that's only intended for you, and it's your first offense. It depends on the state and the judge as well.
>>
I'm gonna bump
>>
>>17197250
I was pretty high, and my friend threw a pipe under the car seat as the cop walked up.

>>17197273
He didn't charge my friend at all, just dumped it on me
>>
>>17197234
Make sure you cry
>>
>>17197465
I was on the verge while I was standing there. I do acting occasionally so hopefully I can pull it off in front of the judge
>>
You're also looking at the consequences of having a criminal record. Those potentially could be greater than fines, probation, and jail time. Get a lawyer.
>>
>>17197484
In Virginia, they often drop charges for community service or NA. Or so me mum says
>>
A slap on the wrist misdemeanor most likely. Drug classes, fines, short probation. Depends on your state laws, but like someone else said you're gonna have a tarnished record that will show "yeah I did drugs".

Ironically, when I got my DWI. I was in court and all these people before me had minor possession charges and their punishment was pretty much nothing, but I get up there and they practically throw the book at me. Thing is a DWI is less frowned upon than a possession charge. Relative to having a record at least when trying to get a job. Because lol alcohol is socially acceptable still. Pot is getting their though but it'll still be awhile.

Quit smoking pot by the way loser.
>>
>>17197542
I'm done smoking regularly now. I have a history of depression and I might try and bring that up if I can. Even the doctors in my city recommend smokin the refer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.