[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day my boyfriend, his friend and I went to a concert.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 349x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 349x480px
The other day my boyfriend, his friend and I went to a concert. We ended up staying at a hotel because it ended pretty late.

We got wasted, and I ended up having sex with my boyfriend's bestfriend in the same bed while my boyfriend was passed out.

Now his bestfriend keeps trying to talk to me even if I told him I want nothing to do with him. I don't want to ruin my relationship. It was a mistake. We're all human beings.

I feel bad but I'm usually a really nice girl.

Can't i be allowed a mistake?
Should I tell my boyfriend and risk everything?
>>
>>17196520
How?
Why?

And yes he deserves to know and he should dump you
If you cant control yourself you should've gotten drunk or even been in a relationship in the first place

Yes people make mistakes, you cheated on him and he is allowed to break up

But srlsy he was next to you and you fucked his friend..
People wonder why i have trust issues
>>
If you're not trolling, you're literally a horrible human being that doesn't deserve happiness
>>
>>17196520
Hahaha it's funny.

You think he's just going to dump you, but you dumped yourself.
>>
>>17196520
This is severe infidelity, and tells a lot about your character and what's behind that niceness. You should really think about your values, kindness, and lack of self control.
Tell him because he will find out and it's better to find out from you.
>>
>>17196520
>Usually a really nice person

Yeah I don't think your boyfriend is going to keep that in mind when you tell him you cheated on him. Best to tell him though.

Wouldn't you want to know if your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend? That would surely upset you.

No, you're not allowed a pass on this one, you should tell him.
>>
>>17196520
The basis of every relationship is honesty! Make him mad at you and then win him back!
>>17196537
That's mean.
>>
Fucking your bfs friend in a bed with your bf sleeping in it is no mistake.
Quit trying to validate being a whore with "I'm human, i make mistakes" Just avoid the mental acrobatics and accept that you are a whore then you wouldn't have to seek advice and your problem would be dealt with head on.
>>
>>17196553
What's worse than mean is fucking your boyfriends best friend while he's asleep next to you
>>
>>17196555
Absolutely, but people make mistakes you know.
>>
>Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

>Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol

Yeah nah
>>
>>17196560
Not that mistake.
>>
>>17196564
Not that mistake?
>>
>>17196560
And people have to own up to them too

You fucked his friend next to your bf
Thats fucked up

If you passed out and your bf fucked your cutest girl friend would you be mad?
>>
>>17196560

There's a difference between a "mistake" and a "selfish short-sighted decision." People make selfish short-sighted decisions too, and then you can accurately judge them as a selfish, short-sighted person.
>>
>>17196569
People make mistakes like 'oops, I shouldn't have missed that important occasion' or something. Not 'oops I got impaled by my bf's friend's dick'
>>
>>17196575
I think people can have different aspects to their personality which they can have difficulty controlling.
>>
>>17196520
Did you even think about the consequences?
Well yeah it was a mistake, how would you feel if your boyfriend got wasted and had sex with your best friend, while you were just lying unconscious on the same bed?

If you care about the relationship you should tell your boyfriend everything, before the stupid fuck does. However I dont know if there is a sense if you were able to cheat on him
>>
>>17196580
Sounds like that aspect of their personality is a selfish, hurtful and uncaring cunt.
>>
>>17196588
That's a little bit harsh. You don't think she approached it from that perspective, do you?
>>
>>17196594
Yes, yes I do. And she wants everyone to fall for the alcohol meme but it doesn't hold up, especially when the poor sap is literally in the room to jog her intoxicated conscience.
>>
>>17196580

Yes, and based on their personality and their actions, I decide whether or not I want to keep them in my life. If someone consistently acts selfishly without regard for other peoples' feelings, I consider them a shitty person and I don't keep them around.

"I can't control my personality" doesn't change the fact that you consistently have a negative, destructive effect on the people who care about you. It doesn't excuse the fact that you'll make your boyfriend's life shittier just by being in it. And now you want to hide the truth from him, so he never even has a chance to make an honest decision whether or not you're worth it. Just keep him in the dark, so you can have your cake and eat it too, who cares what he wants?

Blame your parents. I bet they raised you with the attitude that "nothing matters more than your happiness."
>>
>>17196520
b8888888888888888888888888
>>
>>17196520
tell him so he knows his friend is a piece of shit and that he can know he can;t trust you either
>>
9/10 started a debate
Well done OP.
>>
>>17196520
well if you don't tell him he will find out, and it will be so much worse.

tell him and accept the fact you probably won't be dating him anymore. It's tough shit but you have dug your grave, now it is time to sleep in it.
>>
I love this bait
>>
>>17196520

I get HARD drunk all the time and party hard, but never once have I seriously considered cheating on my girlfriend. People who do that didnt really care to begin with. Literally trash.
>>
File: 562.png (627KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
627KB, 1597x1600px
>>
why is this bait
>>
>>17196627

because there aren't any real girls who would come to 4chan for dating advice. Especially not girls who have friends and go to concerts
>>
>>17196636
>he fell for the 'everyone on 4chan is a loser like me' meme

I bet you think we're all virgins like you too
>>
>>17196643
Are you op?
>>
>>17196520
Oh boy. Similar but I didn't have sex but did let my husbands brother rub his dick on my bare ass and cum on me as my husband slept passed out nearby. The brother was always trying to corner me alone but after this he was relentless, threatened to tell my husband and would start to drop the bomb occasionally. He wouldn't stop and I let him kiss me hoping I could reason with him and made it even worse so I finally had to tell my husband. It did not go well and my marriage ultimately fell apart. Yes, we all had been partying and yes I liked the flirty attention but should never have let it go so far.
>>
>>17196660
Kek
>>
>>17196660
But why?
Don't you have a sense of basic social understanding, empathy and self control?
Sometimes I just don't understand people.
>>
>>17196660
But enough about him. What did your husband's daughter think of the matter?
>>
>>17196673
Hoes gonna hoe
>>
>>17196673
I asked myself the same question a thousand times. Young, wasted, horny, excited, taboo all but I was just selfish at the time. Too selfish to have been in a relationship much less married.
>>
>>17196683
How old were you?
>>
>>17196674
We had no children
>>
>>17196520
this b8 lacks subtlety
0/10
>>
>>17196689
23 and had been married 5 months. My husband was the same age and his brother was 26.
>>
>>17196520
skimmed the thread, putting my 2 cents in, my apologies if I repeated anything said upthread.
>Can't i be allowed a mistake?
don't ask us, ask him and yourself. those are the only 2 people you have to answer to.
>Should I tell my boyfriend and risk everything?
you already risked everything by banging his friend. also, because it's his best friend, he's gonna find out anyway. might as well face the music. if it was a stranger and you had an alibi, you could maybe get away with hiding it. but in this case nah. just tell him.

idk how serious your relationship is. some people use "boyfriend" to refer to the guy they've been dating for 5 months or 5 years because nobody better has come along. other people, they're basically common law spouses but still call each other bf/gf.

if you guys are in this for the long haul, and he somehow has the grace of a saint and doesn't dump you, offer to go to couples counseling. offer to pay for it too. then actually fucking go. and do what the counselor says. if your bf takes the very big risk to forgive and learn to trust again after being cheated on, the onus is on you to make the changes needed.

so enjoy your "aw c'mon, just one teensy mistake" attitude now, because you will need to stow that immediately and forever if you have any intention of being a grownup about this and future relationships.
>>
>>17196697
That's strange women usually have their act together and act mature after 21-22. Regardless, I hope you married since then and got some self control.
How old are you now?
>>
>>17196705
>That's strange women usually have their act together and act mature after 21-22.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH ARE YOU FOR REAL
>>
>>17196705
27 and have not entered into a serious relationship since. Believe me no one has their shit together at 21-22. I do date, drink very little and swore off any drug. My world centers on my career. My ex husband did remarry.
>>
>>17196720
I am, not from the US though, and a pretty conservative neighborhood, so I may heve been sheltered.
>>
>>17196721
See
>>17196726
Why do you think people don't have their ship together at that time?
>>
>>17196730
its hard to buckle down commit to something and get serious and I at least tried to delay growing up. I saw it in both guys and girls. I attended university and upon graduation I was lost. I still do feel like I've got it totally together yet and why I have avoided a relationship.
>>
>>17196743
The most telling thing about your maturity is that you avoided relationships. You seem to know your limits and have self control. How you end up with someone who you can mutually respect each other.
>>
>>17196752
I just hate it took a selfish act on my part that really hurt my ex, I mean really hurt him, to straighten my shit out. My pain I consider the price of the lesson but his (my ex's) was unfair to him. We didn't belong together, he knew it and so did I.
>>
>>17196520

M-I-S-T-A-K-E.
Jesus Christ. Missing a date is a "mistake". Cheating on the unconscious body of your SO is not just a "mistake".

>Should I tell my boyfriend and risk everything?
Considering that his "friend" will tell him, once he notices you aren't into him, he better hears it from you first. Even then you do not have much chances, but they are higher than if he hears it from him.

As well get tested for HIV 6 weeks - 3 months from now.
>>
>>17196789
Yes, but that was your past, not you, and you put in effort to make sure this doesn't happen again. Did you make similar mistakes later?
>>
>>17196520
>We got wasted, and I ended up having sex with my boyfriend's bestfriend in the same bed while my boyfriend was passed out.
Slut.
>>
>>17196520
relax men are pathetic cucks now and they will still stay with their cheating girlfriend.
>>

HAHAHAHAHAAH holy shit the way women rationalize these things is fucking hilarous

do whatever, you're a slut. He'll find out eventually
>>
>>17196520
you're a cunt.

bait thread, honkhonkhonk.
>>
Look, we don't know how you are aside from what happened, so it's hard to judge. But having sex with your bf's best friend while he is passed out in the same room, that is just wrong on way too many levels.

You cannot just blame the alcohol for this and go 'I'm human, it's normal to make mistakes', you should feel bad about this. You should feel guilty, don't take this lightly.

You should tell your boyfriend honestly. Even though you didn't mean to do this, he deserves the truth.

Also your bf's best friend is a douche
>>
>>17196812
nope. never even close. Like I said I haven't been in a serious relationship in 4 years, though I do date and have had sex with two guys in that 4 year span (one guy once and the other 8 times), drink socially but never intoxicated and no drugs ever.
>>
>>17196520
why not talk to the bf and give him a shot?
>>
>>17196705
This is so wrong I keked
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.