[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my girlfriend for 12 years and recently I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 147432796431.jpg (17KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
147432796431.jpg
17KB, 300x266px
I've been with my girlfriend for 12 years and recently I made a big mistake. I got really drunk and ended up having sex with my bestfriend. She is now pregnant and I don't know what to do.... fuck... i feel like i just fucked up my entire life. Thing is I love my girl and we we're planning on getting married soon. I was just so fucking drunk and couldn't resist those stupid male pulsions. I feel like i'd better disappear
>>
>>17196477
ahahahahahahahahahaha

good luck

you just lost a relationship and knocked up a bitch
>>
I did this. I literally did the same as you.

Just ask her to have an abortion. If she is really your best friend, she will do it, and she will keep her mouth shut about it. If you live in a country where you have to pay, pay for it.
>>
>>17196477
If she's your best friend, there's no problem here. You should be with her in the first place. If your girlfriend, who has been with you for 12 years, isn't your best friend, you shouldn't be with her. You clearly hold your best friend in better esteem. Your spouse should be your best friend. The person who has your back when no one else does.
>>
>>17196483

how little regard for human life do you have?

fucking nauseating
>>
>>17196513

Fuck off to /pol/.
>>
>>17196513
ahaha this guy
see you in church you cuck
>>
>I've been with my girlfriend for 12 years
>recently I made a big mistake

How old are you?
>>
MAYDAY MAYDAY ABORT ABORTTTT
>>
>>17196686
No this is a decision u need to make by yourself.
>>
You're done, i'm sorry.
>>
>>17196477
i hope you best friend will shut up and stop drinking if you can't resist cheating you gf
>>
People really need to stop justifying themselves by saying ''I cheated but I was drunk''. That doesn't justify yourself.
>>
File: 1453741622820.jpg (137KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
1453741622820.jpg
137KB, 871x917px
You dun goofed OP. Consequences will never be the same.

Pic related
>>
>>17196477
>been with my girlfriend for 12 years
you are not gonna get married fool. You fucked the friend to give you an out. Let your girl go dickhead.
>>
>>17197127
Pretty much this.

Tell your girl what you did and break up like a man. Talk to your best friend about either terminating or going through with the pregnancy. If you go through with it, be a father to your kid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.