[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me 22 her 21. I'm the first guy to show her attention. Things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kQwV0mq.gif (867KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
kQwV0mq.gif
867KB, 500x276px
Me 22 her 21. I'm the first guy to show her attention. Things are going so slow. How do I bring up sex? She is a virgin to anything relationship and its making me very uncomfortable as I dont know how to deal. What do?
>>
You don't bring up sex. You escalate physically.
>>
>>17195563
This.

You kiss, grab boob, grab bra, take bra off, etc.
>>
>>17195551
Physically you start with grabbing her hands after telling her something important or not. Make it sound important so holding her hand makes sense. Give a compliment and rub her skin. Those are the easiest starting steps.
>>
>>17195577
'Anon, don't touch me there please.'
>>
>>17195599
my fear is something along the lines of this.
i know shes into me, but im her first kiss. Shes so awkward. Feels like shell freak out.
>>
>>17195619
There are cases where just being pushy with it is fine.
I mean she is like 21.
You can get others girls to satisfy your sexual needs if she does not comply. (Keep that in mind bro)
So you don't REALLY have to wait out on shit.
Not your problem that she's a prude, senpai.
>>
>>17195619
You have to try

My gf was a virgin and i was her first everything
It took her a few weeks to get used to kissing but after that i gravbed her tits and it was okay, i fingered her and it was okay and two weeks after that she begs me to fuck her and we fuck twice a day
So yeah you never know
>>
Had a first date with a girl last night, it was pretty awkward I had to ask her jokingly, "Hey you won't freak out and go crazy if I try to kiss you, right?". And then I went for it.

But if you're already past that part, do what >>17195587 said.

Also confidence and sometimes humor is important.
>>
>>17195619
Just don't reach for her clit immediately. Go slow and see how far she is comfortable with. Kiss, repeat, get closer/ontop, initiate makeout, hands on face, hands down shoulders, hands on breasts, more hands on breasts, more forceful breast play, hands down sides a little bit slowly, pull back for a second, begin to remove shirt, ...

If she has a line, you're going to need to find it eventually, and as long as you're as respectful and accommodating as possible you can help her past it over time. And that's if.
>>
Say anything, "You have nice boobs..." just get talking to her. It shouldn't hard if you do actually like each other.
I don't think you should go the route of trying to get physical while you struggle to even talk to each other, it'll get increasingly weird.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.