[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been in a relationship with my gf for almost 3 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: adv_splash.jpg (911KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
adv_splash.jpg
911KB, 1920x1200px
I've been in a relationship with my gf for almost 3 months. It is my first one. I'm 23, she's 21. We live 133 km apart.

I'm writing here because every day we argue. We love each other, but it's not easy when one day you try to break up, another day she wants to kill herself and disappear and the next you love each other .

She's fantastic to be friends with; always smiling, talkative, friendly. Once she's in a relationship she is different: she criticizes me A LOT (even her father told her she was changing his opinion on me), she wants me to change a lot (for her I'm too particular and have to become normal) and she's egoist.

She can't sleep 1 night on her own, in her house, without calling a male friend or me.I told her it's not normal and she told me to stop it. She wants to become a journalist and I should stay at home with the kids. I wanna travel abroad for years and work outdoors. Also, when we argue, she says stuff like "you didn't want to kill yourself, you were just overreacting" (she wanted to break up with me and i, drunk as fuck, pulled out a knife and tried to harakiri myself in front of her).

I've done a lot for her and she complains I do everything wrong: I went to a shrink AND a psychologist, trying to get a normal relationship, I have getting meds prescribed for bipolar people, which I don't even like because they make me dumb, I am spending 50 euros every time I come visit her and spend at hers days at a time without using the internet or speaking to other people, I take her out for restaurants and shopping even though I am broke, I stay with her despite my friends, her friends and even her mum's boyfriend told me to ditch her, I even called an ambulance for her when she felt very sick and threatened to dump me once she did.

I am so stressed by this situation I have asked other women to go out. In 3 months I didn't meet one new girl while she prides herself with me that she gets new phone numbers.

What should I do adv?
>>
>>17195293
You're being emotionally cucked and the second to last line suggests it's preparation for being sexually cucked. Get out while you can.
>>
She's destroying your mental health when she isn't mentally healthy herself? Dump her. She literally isn't healthy for you in any aspect. You can't afford to not be healthy anon. Nevermind that she's cucking you. Cut out the cancer before it spreads and farther.
>>
Dump her, i was in a relationship with someone simliar but much worse. GET OUT, im not joking, it will just fuck you up.
>>
Thank you guys, I have been thinking the same.

Forgot to mention her mum told me once "If I know one thing about my daughter is that in 3 minutes she can be completely different." i tried telling her to go see a shrink or a psychologist but she refuses to, saying she is just lunatic.
>>
I'm going to tell you what you already know, and what you don't want to hear:

You should not be in a relationship with this woman. Neither of you should be with one another. You should both go no contact and try your best to move on.

It really is as simple as that.
>>
>>17195547

I have heard it many times and I think you are right. I told her to see a psychotherapeut or someone for her issue of staying on her own at night... her only solution is I stay by her side. I think of it as a short-term solution: it can help her one day, maybe two but not her whole life. I am a traveller, I go to other countries often and cannot deal with a woman who cries every single day because I am away in another country.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.