[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is weird. She doesn't want me to fuck her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend is weird. She doesn't want me to fuck her in the pussy because she's saving it for marriage, tho I've pretty much done everything to her by now, including anal and really hard fingering. I'm pretty much okay without these as long as get to fuck her where I should. How can I make her change her mind?
>>
>>17194953
Is she holding out for religious reasons? It's hard to reason with someone who has faith in irrationality. I guess be happy that you you can put it in her ass.
>>
>>17194959
Im not that into anal, its also very difficult to fuck her there because its really really tight even with lube. It's also kind of disgusting. My frustration with her is kind of building up
>>
File: photo.png (129KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
129KB, 341x341px
>>17194953
Why leave the decision up to her?
>>
>>17194953
She might be concerned you'll drop her/lose interest once she gives that last thing up. Do you care about her at all? If you show/say as much she might reconsider
>>
>>17194966
Ditch the bitch. You want to be with some religious wacko?
>>
>>17194966
>My frustration with her is kind of building up
Sounds like a dealbreaker. Does she even give oral? Anyway, part of why I asked if it was religious is because you're absolutely not going to change her mind if so. But even if it's not, you're wasting your time and honestly being a bit of a dick to try to change her mind. You're a bad match, shit sucks, break up.
>>
>>17194966
Dump her, you are clearly not compatible.
>>
>>17194953
I've ben there. Enjoy what you're getting. Plenty would kill for it.
>>
Stop being a degenerate op?
You found a pure girl and you're going to give it up for a slut? She's being really accomodating by letting you do anal.
Kill yourself
>>
>>17195609
Kek, he is not enjoying it, I'd say he has to find something better
>>
>>17194953
>How can I make her change her mind?
Ask her to marry you.

Actually, don't. Just run. She's doing the technical-virginity thing, and you want no part of that.
>>
>>17195942
This. She's going to tell the next guy thay she's still a virgin and has never so much as given a blowjob. What makes you think yours is the first dick she's taken up the ass?
>>
That is not logical. For how long have you been with her?
>>
>How can I make her change her mind?
marry her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.