[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nice activities to do with girl when weather's bad. she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 37.png (2MB, 1335x1992px) Image search: [Google]
37.png
2MB, 1335x1992px
nice activities to do with girl when weather's bad.
she doesn't like cinema.
>>
>>17193105
Hide and seek
Checkers
Duck, duck goose
>>
Have sex
>>
>>17193105

find out if shes into any particular shows. i know you said no cinema, but if she can find one show she likes, being able to have mini marathons of that helps.

bad weather doesnt really mean locked inside, so you can always go for a walk in the rain, thats pretty romantic, eh?

or go out and get some hot coffee or hot coacoa at a coffee shop.

or go to any local events of course, or just out to eat.

if you can draw, do somethign cheesy and ask her to model while you draw her, etc.
>>
What about pool, arcade games.
>>
File: 1457740817305.jpg (156KB, 457x752px) Image search: [Google]
1457740817305.jpg
156KB, 457x752px
>>17193105
>nice activities to do with girl when weather's bad.
benis in bagina :DDD
>>
File: All that Jazz.png (644KB, 741x1014px) Image search: [Google]
All that Jazz.png
644KB, 741x1014px
Find a local cratfs studio and go make some art and shit, girls like art, right? I'm seriously asking, I don't know if this is a shit idea or not.
>>
>>17193119
that's how I lose her

>>17193122
>>17193157
not really at that stage yet

>>17193125
>>17193129
I'll take these in account

>>17193174
idk about girls in general but this girl hates boring stuff like this.
>>
>>17193190

>girlsi n general dont like art

on the contrary these classes are made up mostly of women.

that being said a lot of women are 'basic bitches' and have no real hobbies. consider dragging her to various things one at a time til she finds a passion in something otuside of facebook.

if she has passiosn outside of facebook try indulging those
>>
>>17193105

Go to a pub. That's what I do with girls. It's awesome, you can have a drink and have a chat. So much less pressure than a dinner date and you have more fun.
>>
>>17193203
>consider dragging her to various things
yea I'm searching for these, I have no clue what to do.
>>
how bad is the weahter op
>>
>>17193212

if she has no known itnerest it doesnt matter what. pick what interests you the msot perhaps.
>>
>>17193105
>not really at that stage yet

you could suggest sex subtlety? idk or just make out and maybe start from there
how long were you together tho?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.