[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So strawberries started to grow in my parents' garden. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So strawberries started to grow in my parents' garden. But we realized some of them keep dissapearing. We suspect it might be the neighbour little cunt bitch that's also always tresspasing on our property(mainly because we never tell her it's wrong to be there and her paretns don't seem to give a shit).
How do we keep away whoever is doing it?
>>
>>17191996
Get a big dog that barks alot and is scary. I'd advice a German shepherd. They're protective of there masters and territory. I had a problem with neighbours swinging on my fence. Not anymore.
>>
plot a little sign in front of the strawberries saying please stop taking them *insert neighbour's name*
>>
>>17192005
It's sort of a small plot of land and we live in a urban place without fences so a dog would have to be on a leash but it's just too much work
>>
fucking strawberry whores.
>>
>>17191996
It's probably squirrels, birds, or rabbits you paranoid fuck.
>>
>>17192006
OP this is a winner right here- won't harm anyone to put up a notice that will most likely be read by the little bitch who's taking them.
At the bottom write: "Stealing is wrong! :)"
If she continues, set up a little camera when you know a few have just grown ripe and catch her in the act.
>>
Assert dominance, dick her ass well.
>>
>>17192262
This
>>
>>17191996
Inject a few with laxatives
>>
>>17191996
Fill a super soaker with pee (water works too wimp) and wait
>>
It's honestly more likely to be animals. That happens a lot with gardens.

The way to make sure is to cover them up with a wire mesh, readily available at a garden store. Secure it to the ground with stakes and make sure it covers the top.

If they disappear even once covered, then it's a human.
>>
>>17192057
You know, we haven't looked at our strawberry plants for like, ten seconds?

Yeah, you're right.

Hey, what the FUCK
>>
>>17191996
I have a fig tree in my front yard. I noticed a lot of them were going missing. I though it was squirrels or something. I didn't see any droppings, no remains of the figs. One day I was staring out my front window. I see mexican filling her shopping bag with figs from tree. I went out there and shooed her away. I don't mind if someone takes a handful, just don't be greedy.

Set up a camera or do your own recon.
>>
File: tumblr_nl94zbO1S31s2yegdo1_400.gif (2MB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl94zbO1S31s2yegdo1_400.gif
2MB, 388x260px
Probably raccoons
>>
>>17191996

Give her the dick
>>
rat poison...that'll teach him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.