[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I've fucked up bad. I just accidentally ruines my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Long_Leg_Larry.png (12KB, 937x121px) Image search: [Google]
Long_Leg_Larry.png
12KB, 937x121px
/adv/ I've fucked up bad. I just accidentally ruines my friendship with the only four friends I had and they won't give me another chance saying I need to change which I do because i'm a dickbag asshole, but no matter how sincere I am they refuse to believe that I can change. What do I do? These 4 people are literally all I have in my life
>>
>>17191257
More info or fuck off
>>
Let them make the first move, even if you have to wait weeks/months/years. Don't try to convince them that you changed, don't make any argument about having changed, don't act like you deserve to be forgiven. Prove yourself through your actions. Just change and then go on with your life. If one day they want to go back to being friends then good for you, otherwise keep going.
>>
>>17191421
if you really fucked up, this
More info would be appreciated either way
>>
>>17191257
Change. Show them you've changed. Don't promise to change. Change. Then they'll let you back in.
>>
learn something and move on. me and 3 other of my friends cut out a shitbag and he just keeps getting more and more toxic in his own life with the occasional attempt to crawl back into ours.

you should do some soul searching, figure out what you did wrong, and don't do it again next time you have friends. start with a clean slate and respect people's wishes to not want to be around you.
>>
you seriously think you can't replace these people? also how are they experts that know that you need to change? maybe they're all fucked up?

fuck all that OP. grow a sack. fuck changing, be you, don't ever try to fit yourself into a box others want you in. those people are assholes. they can either accept or get lost.

at least that's my philosophy. its my fucking world and I won't be bent to any other person's will. you got a fucking problem with that, you get the fuck out or you submit. I'm 1000% done with peoples' bullshit.

do you OP, fuck anyone that doesn't like it, you'll find others that do.
>>
>>17191707

you seem fun to be around
>>
>>17191710
I've had enough social engineering cunts in my life, a few sociopaths, and a few legitimately insane people. I have zero tolerance for toxic people in my life. either you're at my pace or you're dropped. I have serious goals for myself and anyone holding me back in any way needs to understand that they are not entitled to my loyalty and there are people that can replace them. everyone gets a base level of respect and loyalty but I am not carrying people anymore. I don't have the time and I've been used and abused by enough people. I'm looking for people to share life with, not people looking to be reluctantly dragged forward.

I don't care if that makes you think I'm not fun. I'm fun if you're on my level, if you're not I could care less.

don't get it mistaken though, I'll try to give anyone the tools to build with, but I'm not going to wait.
>>
reason ur not telling us what u did is cuz u know it's inexcusable and ur friends are totally right for hating you. there's nothing you can do but learn a lesson and make new friends
>>
>>17191750
nigga please. you know its not that simple whatever the situation is. don't even start with that shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.