[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got home from work and checked my mail and say an envelope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1453602589263s.jpg (7KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1453602589263s.jpg
7KB, 250x192px
I just got home from work and checked my mail and say an envelope waiting for me. Except it was torn open....
The mail man opened my envelope and stole my mail inside. Plan on calling tomorrow to find out who was on the route to my apt. Is there anything that can be done or am I shit out of luck? Im fucking pissed. That cocksucker stole a 132GB micro SD card in that envelope.
>>
>>17190869
you sure it was him? maybe he left it open? is it a personal or community mailbox?

if it's personal: your neighbors are shit and keep an eye out for someone taking a lot of pictures.

if it's community: yeah it's the mail person's fault whether they left it open to one of your neighbors to get or they took it themselves and think you would blame your neighbors first.
>>
>>17190937
Yes its a Community mail box but it has a a lock on it. Second of all, it was locked when I got off work, so the shithead stole my card, left me an empty envelope, then locked it back.Only me and the mail man have keys to it, so all evidence point to him. I sealed the envelope in ziplock bag because im going to have it checked for fingerprints. Should I call the cops to check it? Im going to the post office to file a complaint but I doublt much will be done. This is an outrage and im thoroughly pissed.
>>
>>17190869
Who the fuck sells a 132gb anything? More importantly why do you assume it was the mailman
>>
>>17191096
well the evidence is pretty solid. whether the mm took it or the person that loads the truck.
>>17191077
that's... going a bit far anon. file it with amazon or whatever, hit up the post office, and drop it. maybe it was full of some shit and a killer needed it and took it without having to break in and kill you for it. or maybe nintendo found you hacking their shit. the universe didn't want you to have that sd card.
>>
>>17190869
Mail does sometimes get mangled by the various machines it goes through, and the post office has to deliver it anyway even if it's a torn and empty envelope.

Bring it to the post office, but not with the assumption that the mailman stole the contents. Just ask "What happened to this?"

And contact the address that sent it asking for a duplicate.
>>
>>17190869

Calm your shit, and listen to this guy
>>17191700

If the recipient and return addresses are intact and legible then the mailman is legally required to deliver it. He/she would not risk a decent job with fantastic benefits just to steal your $20 merchandise.
>>
>>17191296
>maybe it was full of some shit and a killer needed it and took it without having to break in and kill you for it. or maybe nintendo found you hacking their shit. the universe didn't want you to have that sd card.
You sound like an idiot. Or a woman.
>>
>>17191096
Why does it fucking matter who sells it? And if you had any reading comprehension you would know why its the mm.
>>
>>17191700
Hahahah are you retarded? Id post a picture but im on my break right now. It was torn open intentionally by a person. It wasn't the doing of a machine. A person with fingers neatly tore it open and pulled out what was inside.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.