[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Having a decent chat with a grill on whatever dating app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1421328715014.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421328715014.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>Having a decent chat with a grill on whatever dating app
>Going pretty well
>Suddenly ghosted on out of nowhere and never hear from them again

This happens so often, why? Most of the time it isn't even one sided and they are at least showing some interest, and engaging me as well, then they just vanish. I have no issue getting dates in person, but 90% of my dating app interactions go like this.

Whats going on with this shit?
>>
Close the deal faster, meet with them in person. You're boring them and they bail.
>>
>>17187113
chad started chatting with her
>>
>>17187113
because girls get 50x more messages than guys with online dating
she's is most likely having 5-10 conversations going on beside you and the minute you get boring she switches to the next guy who sparks her interest.

It's a competition that you're unaware of. Best tip is to close faster and get a number/meet up the moment you feel like the conversation is beyond the awkward part
>>
>>17187135
>>17187119
>>17187133
Lel, fuck this shit then, sounds rigged as fuck and a total waste of my time. I'll stick to getting numbers and dates in person.
>>
>>17187135
this, lad
>>
>>17187147
You're honestly 100% better off that way. Online dating is truly the biggest fucking waste of time ever. Rarely does anything ever come out of it for the average guy. Women essentially expect you to somehow know how to entertain them without knowing them over fucking text, and if you don't pass, they start talking to someone else.

At least in person you can put your confidence, or whatever else you have going on display, and have them gobbling your dick in a few hours.
>>
>>17187154
I've gotten dates and laid thru okcupid,tinder
but it's mainly guys fault that these avg women up their standards when they get guys out of their league messaging them to "date" that just pump and dump them.

But I agree with you best quality of women is in person.
>>17187147
if anything just use online dating as practice
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.