[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be loser in his late 20's living with parents still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (12KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 257x196px
>be loser in his late 20's living with parents still and with few friends
>driving home from work tonight
>house is on left, so do a 3-point turn and park next to the curb
>in front of me, coming from the direction I had come, there was a pick up truck moving slowly
>think they're going slow because they're waiting for me to get out, but I decide to wait to let them go first
>they're taking weirdly long, so I turn my car off, and then they drive past
>get out of car and start walking up driveway
>a few houses down the street, the truck blares its horn for like a good 5 seconds
>go up to porch, and see truck at the intersection down the road doing a U-turn
>I wait and watch it, as it passes my house it starts honking again and speeds off

I'm paranoid now, why did they do this? I don't think it was one of my few friends.
>>
They were probably picking someone up at that house, dingus
>>
You're gonna track that truck and put a car bomb under it so no trucks ever mess with you again

It was probably just some retarded guy showing off or trying to be hard
>>
>>17187036
>why did they do this?
The world may never know. Maybe just to fuck with you?
>>
>>17187036
find him
end him
>>
>>17187056
The first time they honked, I thought they were picking someone up too, but why'd they honk as they drove past my house after they turned around? Also they'd turned back around and come back within like 15 seconds. Maybe the person just got in the car really fast, and they'd seen me stop and look the first time they honked so they honked the second time to goof me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.