[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so today is the three year one month annaversary of my gf and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20150629_123752_1.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150629_123752_1.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
so today is the three year one month annaversary of my gf and I being together. a couple weeks ago she dumped me for another guy.. fucks me on the side and thats about it.. kinda feeling bummed out. opinions? cheer me up?
>>
>>17185681

stop fucking her. it makes you feel worse. i know you think it helps to have her there, but also BAIT.
>>
>>17185688
no b8, I promise. I'm so pathetic I dont have any other friends so I spend all my time waiting for that couple hours every other day I get to see her and it makes me feel wanted, even for the wrong reasons
>>
should I keep acting unaffected by this but deep down I am very affected?
>>
>>17185696
kill yourself my man, if i had the balls i would have done it when there was still time
>>
>>17185739
i wish it were that easy. but i have too many goals for me to do that. im just feeling like shit because she was my only legit friend who understood me like nobody else and now im just her fuck toy. id kill to go back a couple months and change things.
>>
>>17185748
this happened to me, kind of, do you want me to greentext it?
>>
>>17185750
sure
>>
File: IMG_20150630_163533.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150630_163533.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
dumping more europe pics because it cheers me up
>>
File: Europe Pictures 91615 3047.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Europe Pictures 91615 3047.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>
oh and yesterday she is looking at a car the same type as mine same model except mines a wagon and this one is a sedan, she got me to drive her out to the car and look at everything on it and she was talking about buying it and picking up all her new friends and it just made me feel so fucking worthless I said "why dont you get dylan (new guy) to look at it oh wait because he doesnt know shit about cars or anything useful" and she got angry at that..
>>
>>17185778
so after that i got to my house and she came inside so i could hate-fuck her again but im becoming numb to this all. and I dont want to feel like this with future women.
>>
bump???
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.