[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get over my ex-girlfriend with whom I have broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: crypepe3.png (204KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
crypepe3.png
204KB, 500x486px
I've been with this girl for 9 months, I loved her more than anything, but she had problems with heroin use because of which she hooked up with her dealer. I broke up with her a year ago, it was ******* hard but I know I had no other choice.

I thought I would stop missing her after a while, I've slept with other girls with no string attached, I've even had a new relationships with ones who really loved with me, but each time I ****** up because I was emotionally detached and ended up hurting them in the process.

On some of my better days I feel like I'm over her, like I don't need her, but I simply can't open up to anyone else, I just don't want to talk to anyone. I like several girls I know but I just don't want to bother building a relationship again from scratch, it just doesn't seem worth it.

It's been almost a year now, we broke up in June last year. I've had depression problems and I've been on SSRI's which helped, but now I'm having slight problems with amphetamine use and I don't know if I'll ever love anyone else.

I just finished high school with good grades but I don't want to study anything because I just don't see a point. Nothing really makes sense, but I have a little half-sister in a city 400km away, so I thought I could move in there and find a job to be with her while she grows up. It's the only thing that actually makes sense in my life.

I don't know what to ask. Not even my psychologist knew how to help me, she wanted to send me to rehab.
Please help.
>>
why the fuck did the board censor my fucking words
>>
>>17184916
Yeah rehab sounds about right. You weren't even with this girl for a full year, she was a heroin addict, and you're still hung up on it? Not to mention you trying out these other relationships where the other person supposedly loves you, while you're an emotionally distant little shit - meaning you're fucking over other people just because.

Fuck you
>>
>>17184916
>I loved her more than anything
No.
>she had problems with heroin
No.
>I thought I would stop missing her after a while
You would.
>ut I simply can't open up to anyone else, I just don't want to talk to anyone.
If you weren't this much of a emotional faggot.
>I've had depression problems and I've been on SSRI's which helped
Muh teenage drama.
>I just finished high school with good grades but I don't want to study anything because I just don't see a point
Yeah let's wallow in self pity.
> but I have a little half-sister
Add broken family to the mix.
> she wanted to send me to rehab
Because she's a jew preying on your stupidity.
>I don't know what to ask
You're lost yes?

Cut the crap out of your life. Save up as much as you can as quick as you can. Move. Start fresh. Go to uni with you supposed good grades. Lift yourself out of that shit pile.
>>
>>17184916
>had problems with heroin
stopped reading there senpai
>>
>>17185019
>>I loved her more than anything
>No.
>>she had problems with heroin
>No.

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>17185047

It's hard to elaborate when you're face palming, allow me to elaborate.

>>I loved her more than anything
>No.
You're a teenage faggot with oneitis.

>>she had problems with heroin
>No.
Why the fuck are you even dealing with that bullshit?
>>
>>17185058
>You're a teenage faggot with oneitis.
I didn't want to go into details of why I loved her, but that doesn't mean it was an "AH I HAVE A GF WERE IN LUUUV XOXO" relationship. We planned to fucking move out, I found my first job for her so we could live together.

>Why the fuck are you even dealing with that bullshit?
Heroin addicts are very good liars - they have to be. Even so, we broke up only 2 weeks after I learned about her heroin use.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.