[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything I can do about my neighbor being an annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (911KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
911KB, 1200x800px
Is there anything I can do about my neighbor being an annoying prick? Every day really early in the morning my neighbor takes his motorcycle out of his garage and starts it and then he just sits there and stares at it. Literally every day early as fuck in the morning I see him just texting on his phone while his motorcycle idles in the driveway and he's always fucking revving it up and taking off loud as fuck

Can I call the cops?
>>
Yes but you should try talking to him first.
>>
>>17184837
Look up local sound ordinances in your county. There's usually an hour in the morning and evening that you can't do anything before or past that creates a certain level of sound

Additionally, stop being a fucking pussy. He's not just staring at his bike. He's listening to the engine idle and throttle to make sure there's nothing wrong with it before he gets on. It's called saftey .
>>
>>17184848
So every time you get in your car you run it and rev the engine to make sure it won't randomly fall apart?
>>
>>17184827
Have you tried asking, in a friendly way, that he let it warm up someplace further from your window?
>>
>>17184861
I forgot motor cycles and cars were the same thing for a minute
>>
He's probably just letting it warm up so he can close the choke and ride off. But having loud pipes and revving it just shows no consideration for neighbors. If you can't/won't talk to him call you local cops and have them check out the noise level.

-A Motorcyclist
>>
>>17184861
You actually need to do that for some motorcycles or you risk seriously endangering yourself. Cars are built for ease of use, so generally they're ready to go as soon as you turn them on. Some older cars can be finicky though, because they don't have whatever technology it is that allows new cars to work fine without warming up.
>>
>>17184827
He probably has a small weenie and it makes him feel strong to make loud noises on his motorized bicycle. Talk to him and tell him it's not very neighborly of him and if he continues to be a prick then act accordingly.
>>
Just call in a complaint. If you talk to him, he doesn't stop and then you call the cops he'll know it's you. Is the bike older or something? I'm sorry but a personal vehicle that needs a daily thorough inspection sounds like a piece a shit.
>>
How early are we talking here?
>>
>>17184861
If you have half a brain, yes. Do you ever NOT pay attention to a strange noise in your car when you're driving? It's common sense and prudent. If he's revving the engine, he's listening to it as it increases the RPMs. Blowing a cam seal on a car is not as dangerous as a engine seal blowing when it's basically between your legs

Time to learn some automotive basics , motorcycle basics, and common sense
>>
>>17184827
Generally, you have to let a motorcycle engine run for a little bit before you drive it; otherwise it will just stall out. Maybe if you had talked to him about it instead of bitching about it online you would know that

You might be able to call the police if there is an ordinance in your area against sound. Look up your local laws or ask a lawyer about it
>>
pic related?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.