[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumping OC semi nudes of previous chicks for /advice/ >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Dumping OC semi nudes of previous chicks for /advice/

>be me
>25
>8/10 on a good day
>generally successful in life

>be her
>19
>nursing school
>6.5/10 on a good day
>amaZing personality
>soccer player, skinny with nice firm ass
>plays vidya
>all around amazing person

If people saw us next to each other, they would think I am out of her "league". From how she talks I think she's aware of this. She doesn't wear makeup and doesn't try to dress nice.

But for some reason I fucking really really like this chick. Everything about her. She's a 9/10 in my book.

She's coming over to my house tomorrow night, I want to make sure she craves me more after she leaves. Not just sexually, but I want her to keep coming back and back and wanting me and to try and hang out with me. This girl is amazing. I know how it works. If I get to clingy (which is really want to do, but know I can't), then she will distance herself eventually.

What are some mind games or some tactics I can use to make her want me even more by the time she leaves?
>>
>>17184479
>>
File: image.jpg (644KB, 2040x1634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
644KB, 2040x1634px
>>17184479
Bump oc
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17184489
More bump
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 504x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 504x758px
>>17184490
Tfw ur bumping /adv/ at 3:30am because ur in lust with a grill
>>
>>17184479
post yourself
>>
>>17184495
If she's decent, don't try mind games. Just be casual and have fun. Let the thing flow naturally.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1024x577px
>>17184510
That's me and the first chick
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17184510
>>
Still waiting for advice please
>>
>>17184537
There's no "cheat code" you can pull off that will make 100% or women 100% infatuated with you. Surprisingly enough, people are different from each other.

I think the best chance you have to make her infatuated with you is to be authentic with her. That way, if she is attracted then she will be more likely to stay with you long term.

Honestly though, she sounds really nice. maybe too nice to be attracted to someone willing to play mind games to get manipulate her into a relationship.
>>
>>17184522
I don't know if I agree with your 8/10 assessment, but you have nice teeth
>>
>>17184479
>call her 6.5
>''she's 9/10 in my book''
No she isn't. You're clearly enjoying having this ego boost for yourself, nevermind sharing her nudes here.
>mind games or tactics to force her to like you more
Yeah, no.

Pathetic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.