[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do you get over the fact that you had the chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

how the fuck do you get over the fact that you had the chance to change your life and make it better, but due to anxiety and hesitation didn't act on it and now you feel you didn't make the right choice, and even worse are stuck in a place you dont want to be.

is there really anything harder to get over than that. the fact that you COULDVE, but you didn't
>>
>>17184469
you're not dead, you know.
>>
>>17184481

of course the "could be worse" always worked for me. but that method of thinking loses its potency so quickly when you add into the equation that you could've had better but you chickened out.

am i making any sense
>>
>>17183224
You either stay stuck and anxiety ridden or you fully accept it, own the pain and learn from it.

Either way, you can't change what happened.

Learn from it. Become stronger. Use it as fuel.
Get angry and force yourself to grow so that it never happens again.
>>
>>
>>17184498
Sorry, didn't mean to have the cross post link.
Was left on my phone when I replied.
>>
>>17184469
DESU I'm struggling with the same shit myself. I will say that the whole "anxiety and hesitation" thing could also be seen as overthinking, which puts it in the same category as obsessing over the past.
What I'm saying is that by not letting go you might be on the path to making the same mistake again, because it's the same character trait controlling you.
You have to accept, on some basic level, that there's only so much you can learn from endlessly going over the same things, whether it's the past or the future. At some point you know all that you can, and it's time to roll the dice.
TL;DR think less, act more. Life's a game of poker, not chess.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.