[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get back with my ex. But that's always a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1464159740363.jpg (20KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1464159740363.jpg
20KB, 480x455px
I want to get back with my ex.

But that's always a bad idea, right?
>>
>>17182608
9 out of 10 times it is a bad idea.
>>
>>17182608
bad idea yo
>>
>>17182608
Depends why she left.
>>
>>17182660
He broke up with me. But now he's suggesting hanging out and stuff again and I definitely still have feelings for him, and I think he still has them for me.

He broke up with me because he was really sure I was cheating on him when I wasn't.

>>17182621
>>17182646
What makes it a bad idea? What's the 1/10 time it's not a bad idea - what's the difference?
>>
>>17182676
>He broke up with me because he was really sure I was cheating on him when I wasn't.
He was likely cheating on you. Cheaters always flip the situation around and become suspicious. Now that he's had his fill for the time being, he wants in again.

If it was a genuine trust issue, nothing has changed from before. He has no reason to trust you more/less. Same shit will happen again due to insecurities.

I'm still betting that he cheated though.
>>
>>17182676
>He broke up with me because he was really sure I was cheating on him when I wasn't.

Wanna more?
>>
>>17182686
I thought op's bf was paranoid but holy shit you.

OP, he probably just have trust issues
>>
>>17182689
What...?

>>17182686
I guarantee he wasn't cheating. He's not really proficient with people and was a virgin before I met him. We wouldn't have dated at all if I hadn't taken all the initiative.

I just think he was super paranoid about it because of low self-esteem. Things do change, in some capacity. People grow and learn from mistakes. Don't they?

Can't trust be rebuilt?
>>
Do not do that
>>
>>17182704
>I thought op's bf was paranoid but holy shit you.
Paranoid? No. It's just common for cheaters to become paranoid of the partner doing the exact same thing to them. They're easy to identify. Whenever I've been in a relationship, and they start getting overly paranoid about such a thing (especially when I don't do anything to make them paranoid), I pay attention to their activity. 9 times out of 10, they're cheating. One ex even left a nice paper trail on the internet, allowing me to find his other girlfriend. We had a wonderful chat.
>>
>>17182704
Is me - >>17182689

Idk, i will try to describe my side of things.

I was THAT guy in my last relationship.

It happened because i was insecure as fuck about myself. Just like >>17182686
said.

We got back, was fun for a while, than it kicked in again.

She broke up with me because of that constant shit of insecurity coming from me.

I feel sorry for wasting someones life like that, now that time has passed.

If he had changed, he would probably find another girl.

Its a honest answer, beat me up.
>>
>>17182714
>He's not really proficient with people and was a virgin before I met him
That could be the key issue here. Maybe he wanted more experience, or, if you had previous relationships, was hurt by the fact that he wasn't your first. If the latter is true, he'll never really get over that and it will cause further issues in the relationship.

>People grow and learn from mistakes. Don't they?
Only if they're self-aware and want change to happen. It's sort of rare because of the effort required.

>Can't trust be rebuilt?
On his end? There's no telling. On yours, that's up to how you feel. Would you be hurt if he flipped out and left you again?
>>
If he was a good guy and he's ready to change,maybe yes it's a good idea.

Then again, what do you expect from hiim ?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.