[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I genuinely believe my father is crazy This might be the en

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1374561178232.jpg (283KB, 1322x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1374561178232.jpg
283KB, 1322x1418px
I genuinely believe my father is crazy

This might be the end for me

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM
>>
Damn, Louis. You need some help.
>>
>>17181639

wanna come live with me in los angeles?

ive always wanted a european bro to play mario kart with and drink beers, and may be let me rub his feet.
>>
>>17181639

what do you need to go 'cold turkey' on?
>>
>>17181639

>crashes and screams

this is some paranormal activity shit here
>>
>>17181639

is that you crying at the end? you sound so sad / cute

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
>>
>>17181639

mabye you shouldnt stay up all night on the computer. he cray cray but might have a point.

you okay OP whered you go?
>>
>>17181639
You should listen to your dad, Louie. He sounds like he cares to be honest. You're in the London area aren't you? My grandparents spoke that dialect.

Your dad sounds frustrated and upset. And your Mom is stressed.
>>
>>17181639
Your dad isn't accepting that no matter how much he wants to help you, you are ultimately the one to decide what you want to do with your life. It's understandable for a parent to feel this way, but if he resorts to name calling and being destructive then that's definitely wrong on his end. He needs to understand that you don't need to be who he wants to see as a son; it's not your fault.

If this is causing him so much grief, suggest him to attend therapy or counseling to work on better ways to cope with it in a way that isn't detrimental to your family.
>>
Fellow person from around your area, I am sure

Your dad sounds like he wants the best for you but blaming you is not on. I'm concerned at the lengths he threatens to go to, and although I'm sure his intentions were meant to be well blaming you like that all in all just feels like my situation. Blame your kid for your problems, it's totally not the parent's attitudes.

Your parents sound like they have a lot of shit they need to confront that doesn't involve you, for real, though.

The saddest part for me is the arguing and discussion of you is very familiar for me. I had an abusive background for years and this is often the natter I'd hear between both of my parents about it after I'd hidden in my room just to get away from the shouting.
>>
>>17181639

Out of interest what are they angry at you about?
>>
>>17181639
just listened to this. it was very sad. i would like to help you. do you have a throw away email that i can contact you on? send me an email if you want to this email account - [email protected]

(i know the email name is edgy and cringy, i made it when i was about 16 lol)
>>
>>17181639

call child protective services
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.