[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. Awhile ago I cut off my peach fuzz with scissors,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: k.jpg (130KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
130KB, 728x546px
Femanon here. Awhile ago I cut off my peach fuzz with scissors, and it grew back really dark and visible I bleach it but have I ruined it forever, is there no going back?
>>
Post pic
>>
File: HP6390_50-IMS-en_US.jpg (77KB, 1250x1768px) Image search: [Google]
HP6390_50-IMS-en_US.jpg
77KB, 1250x1768px
desu op i'm not sure what to tell you except for my own personal experience with this, take what you will out of it

i used to bleach but got tired of just having a blonde moustache, so i got one of these trimmers (pic related-- it's like 13 bucks, got mine at target) and started trimming it that way

immediately it started coming in darker/thicker/quicker, but after doing it for like two years i almost never have to do it because the hair barely grows in anymore and when it does, it's light

so i dunno
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 475x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 475x385px
Shaving/trimming doesn't make hair grow back darker and more visible, it's a myth. It would have grown to what it is now either way
>>
shaving hair doesn't Change shit about it. Only thing it does is rob it's fine tip so it might appear darker or thicker. Wax it so it grows back complete with tips and all.
>>
>>17177873
laser to get rid of them for real
>>
Doesn't waxing frequently destroy hair follicles over time?

I used to get my eyebrows waxed and while some of the hair is still faint, they aren't as bushy as they used to be.

I might be lying tho.
>>
The only reason it looks thicker is because it doesn't taper off at the end right now since you cut off that portion. Just wax your lip.
>>
>>17177884
>>17177873

The whole myth that a guy's beard will grow faster and fuller the more he shaves is based of of what you two are experiencing: it absolutely does, but only for a bit.

Your body will often grow back the hair that you cut/shaved more quickly and in a more noticeable fashion, but that's okay.

Shave the area again and, over time, you may notice that your hair in that area has almost given up on fighting back.
>>
>>17177905
A lot of people say that it doesn't destroy the hair permently, and you have to keep going back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.