[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best, not-creepy, not-autistic way to show a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: andy.gif (4KB, 67x200px) Image search: [Google]
andy.gif
4KB, 67x200px
What's the best, not-creepy, not-autistic way to show a friend that you are attracted to them?
>>
First find out whether he's attracted to you as well. If not, don't bother bringing it up at all.
>>
>>17177568
So people either are magically attracted to each other from the start or aren't, and if they aren't there's no use for flirting?
>>
>>17177561
One of the normie's way is to get yourself and them drunken and than ask them directly about the subject. If they refuse it, the next day you both can pretend you both were drunk and this never happened.
>>
>>17177572
That's a good idea, too bad this friend of mine doesn't drink. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Be upfront, honest and ask her out.
>>
>>17177624
Question, do you need to make it clear you are attracted before asking out, like days before, so it's not too sudden? Or straightforward asking out on a date when you are basically friends is okay?
>>
>>17177561
>What's the best, not-creepy, not-autistic way to show a friend that you are attracted to them?
It's not a question of how, it's a question of when: the non-creepy, non-autistic time is as soon as you realize your feelings have changed. If it's been a while, that's too bad, but there are still degrees: the longer you wait, the worse it gets.

"How" does matter, but not as much as you might think. Remember the episode of Salute Your Shorts where Budnick falls for Dina and cooks up a scheme to confess? Just DON'T DO THAT, and you'll be okay.
>>
>>17177568
How?
>>
>>17177568
If she's attracted already there's not much work left to do. The question is, can you do something to make someone attracted to you when you are already attracted to them?
>>
>>17177561

You have to do little obvious things. Like actually looking at them in the eyes when you talk, smiling a lot, etc... You should look for similar signs in the other person. I've had pretty decent luck guessing when a girl likes me. You can tell they try to maintain eye contact a lot more, invite you out with friends, sit next to you/across from you... just look for little things like that. It's pretty similar with males too if you happen to be a girl.
>>
File: tumblr_nejhgjM7IS1r3dv20o1_400.jpg (88KB, 392x397px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nejhgjM7IS1r3dv20o1_400.jpg
88KB, 392x397px
You say "I'm attracted to you" to them.

Best case scenario: they like you, too.

Worst case scenario: You have a sad, uncomfortable moment, which you WILL recover from.

Either of those is better than the pain of never taking your shot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.