[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend and I broke up. It was not because something happened,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
My boyfriend and I broke up. It was not because something happened, just weird time in life.

Well, he started speaking to me a few months later and we met a couple times. The attraction is still there and everything and I was hoping we could get back together but he said no. That he's talking to another girl and likes her.

I spoke to that girl and she said she doesn't like him that way, basically she friendzoned him. I didn't say anything to him, just sighed and moved on with my life.

Well now I guess he found out he is friendzoned because he wants me back. I feel like it's not a good idea but I do miss him.

What do you think?
>>
I think that this mistake has never before been made in history, is not well documented in media, and is highly unlikely to end the same way twice.

Go for it OP, why the hell not. Take pride in being the worlds best rebound.
>>
yes, give me a call, I want you back
>>
>>17177211
But she is the rebound... I will be the rebound of a rebound?
>>
>>17177224
She's not the rebound. That's not how it works. It's only a rebound if they had sex.
>>
>>17177208
I think this is quite simple. In order for it to work between the two of you, you need to adress the fact that he didn't want to try a second time because he was looking elsewhere, and you need to be certain than he won't just run at the next opportunity. He need to be willing to actually work on this relationship, if he's ever getting in your pants again.

That said, you should be fully satisfied if you trust him when he tells you yes, then you can't use the argument against him again, and you might as well just jump right in, put out, and fall in love asap.

If he then runs, you can use the fact against him if he ever tries the same again. I wish you both luck.
>>
>>17177224
She's the rebound, is she? When he would rather be with her than you, and only came back to you once she had rejected him?

It sounds to me like YOU are the rebound. He's just coming back to somebody he knows he can be with.

Do yourself a favor, and don't get back with him on these terms. It's stupid. You're going to doubt your relationship the entire time, and it's never going to be healthy.

I'm not saying you can't do it, but doing it right after he's been rejected by a women he WANTED to be with is just a bad plan.

He has to want YOU if you're going to get back together, and you sure as hell better be certain of that before you plan to invest more time into him.
>>
>>17177208
>I spoke to that girl and she said she doesn't like him that way, basically she friendzoned him
What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>17177234
That's true, I can't be sure that he won't prefer another girl some other time.

>>17177241
So tell him to try harder?

>>17177289
She is in my circle of friends. I just asked her how things are going with him and she told me about someone else she wants.
>>
>>17177208
Your clock is ticking, bitch.
>>
>>17177224
>rebound

Why is this relevant in any way?
>>
No.

Dont do it.
This always happens to everyone.
Those kind of feelings never go away, it does not indicate you should be together. You broke up for a reason.

You will regret wasting time making the same mistake again, and you know it, don't give in to the blinding emotion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.