[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted in another thread. >Meet M.O. at end of January >She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: MI0000045050.jpg (33KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
MI0000045050.jpg
33KB, 400x398px
Posted in another thread.
>Meet M.O. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge eachother, sometimes talking around eachother
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday.
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.

Honestly I'm leaning toward not interested, though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, increased Emoji use and stuff inperson)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her?

I noticed that she speaks differently to me when he's not around as well.

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

Did not say bye to M, as I assumed she would be in our other class Friday, but had family stuff.
Am I right in thinking that their may something may be there, but R is controlling her to keep her from me? May be she is unsure if she likes me as more than a friend?

Pic obviously not related
>>
Anyone?
>>
She was leading you on to keep as many options open, she's not interested unless she's bored, move along imo. It's not worth working yourself up over some girl who barely thinks about you, there's easier ways that aren't as puzzling
>>
You might be reading into the situation with regards to R.

But it sounds like she isn't all that interested in you... In your story, it sounds like you're always making the move but has she made any effort to contact you?
>>
>>17177552
It's true... Girls don't make the effort to overtly reject others, so they end up leading guys on because they don't want to say they aren't interested in you

Throw a wide net out, and catch a girl that does like you
>>
I've experienced this a lot,
>ask a girl out
>"yes of course!"
>okay what about this day?
>"sounds good!"
>day comes
>"sorry something came up :((, can we reschedule?"
>that day comes
>"sorry work ugh :((" no reschedule
>I eventually stop asking her about this,
>we stop talking the second I remove effort

Basically the girl I guess regretted saying yes, or said yes because she didn't really care if she went or not, and now the prospect is inconvenient or unappealing and she doesn't have the sack to decline or to reject.
>>
Then again I asked her out within a week of starting, to talk to her. So some have said I moved too fast with her. Now I have gotten. To know her a bit...

Before I asked her out, there were some slight things that could have hinted at interest.

>>17177564

Maybe I am reading Into R a bit too much. But if is obvious to anyone that he wants to bang her.

She behaves noticeably different towards me when he's not around.

Occasionally she has made first contact , usually in person though.

>>17177582
Its not like she canceled the first time, instead she said yes completely without hesitation. Instead her friend seems to have forced his way in and took over the whole thing.
>>
>>17177655
Also alot of others who know the situation a bit more than this quick summary still think that she's either interested or is interested but somethings preventing her from going further.
>>
Like the other Anon said in the Letter thread.

"Right, I feel you. I actually had a similar situation with a girl I had a thing for last year. We took a bunch of classes together and we became pretty good friends. After we didn't take many classes together, I didn't hear from her all that often and when I'd text her to hang out or something, she'd be busy. Though we'd continue on to have some pretty good conversations afterward. And pretty much whenever she'd see me she'd go "Hey, we gotta go out for a drink whenever we're done with all our shit." in the most genuine way only to never follow it up.

But yeah, it sounds like she's like semi interested? Like she's not all in, but she could be."

And that "Yeah, he might have something to do with it. It feels like he wants to get with her, but can't so he's just trying to keep other guys away. Either way, there's some interest, at least. I figure you might as well keep trying for a bit. If nothing changes, then fuck it, I guess it's time to let it go."
>>
>>17176778
She's not interested.
If you still have doubts, just ask her bluntly if she'd like to go out. If she pulls the same "I'm busy" shit, ask her when is she not busy, or if she's just not interested.
Either way, seems to me like you're either going to date her or drift away, so might as well just go all in and be done with it now rather than after 6 months of being led on.
>>
>>17178624
True. I'll give it like 2 weeks for a last attempt. Then I'll call it quits.

Its most likely (95%) not interested, but there is still a chance (5%) of her being interested.

A lot of small actions prior to us speaking indicated that she may be interested. (Looking at my eyes from across the "Room", appearing near me at random and sitting next to me and other stuff)
>>
>>17178624
Yea, I agree with this Anon. One last shot then give up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.