[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I have made a thread almost a year ago about my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1450356503040.jpg (106KB, 749x826px) Image search: [Google]
1450356503040.jpg
106KB, 749x826px
Hey guys. I have made a thread almost a year ago about my first gf. I will green text the back story.

>20 years old at college. Have never had a girlfriend. I met a 19 year old girl that went to the same school as me on yikyak. We hung out awkwardly for a few times over a couple weeks. I asked if she liked me and she said she does. During one of our normal meetups she cuts it short and says she needs to go and help with her friend. I hugged her and went back home where I see she has texted me. She said she never wanted to see me again and I asked what changed and she got very angry and listed off everything bad about me. From my hair, to my body language, to other things. She blocked me and said she never wanted to meet again. Weeks later she texts me and apologizes and I forgive her. She wanted to meet before she left for a summer job. A few days later we decided we want to be a couple. For the next two months she is crazy over me and tells me she wants to marry me and stuff. Then she started blocking me saying never to text her again, to apologizing saying she keeps self destructing. A month after that she got with another guy at her job and blocked me until he dumped her, then came back and tried to be friends, which was alright with me. When this happened I lose myself and sent her a very bad text message. When she came back from her job we tried to be friends then she just called me and said we shouldn't talk again that we just hurt each other. That was last august.

Haven't talked since then, but I have seen her a few times around campus. Every time I see her (most of the time with her presumptive new bf) I just get super depressed. It bothers me that I couldn't give her something this new guy can. I don't want her back, but I don't like the feeling that I wasn't good enough for her. I went through so much shit trying to make us work and it seems that her new relationship is just fine without all the drama.
>>
Shameless bump for help.
>>
>>17176115
>Weeks later she texts me and apologizes and I forgive her.
You fucked up. This cunt is unstable as fuck and you have oneitis to the fullest degree.

>but I don't like the feeling that I wasn't good enough for her
F U C K T H A T U N S T A B L E B I T C H
>>
Dude, she is completely mental. Do not contact her again, trust me. Don't doubt yourself over some obviously unstable cunt. If you have a thread of self worth you will listen to the advice given to you.
>>
>>17176407
>Dude, she is completely mental. Do not contact her again, trust me. Don't doubt yourself over some obviously unstable cunt. If you have a thread of self worth you will listen to the advice given to you.

But if that is the case, then how has this other guy been with her the whole time and they haven't broken up?
>>
>>17176435
Because he doesn't know what he's in for yet.
>>
>>17176435
Either >>17176450
or he's just as fucked up and I GUARANTEE he's going to live a miserable life with her later down the line.
>>
>>17176450
>>>17176435 (You)
>Because he doesn't know what he's in for yet.

He's been with her longer. Weeks into it she started acting like that. And she was the one that kept dumping me.
>>
>>17176466
Holy FUCK do you have any idea how pathetic you are for even CARING at this point? Grow a sac and move on.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (15KB, 306x227px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
15KB, 306x227px
>>17176115
Dude... WTF... You just dodged a fucking bullet!

Cool you found someone that would treat you like shit... Awesome she found someone to nail for a while until she got bored...

Move the fuck on and find someone that does like you!
>>
>>17176481
>>>17176115 (OP) (You)
>Dude... WTF... You just dodged a fucking bullet!
>Cool you found someone that would treat you like shit... Awesome she found someone to nail for a while until she got bored...
>Move the fuck on and find someone that does like you!

I have had a new gf, but I still feel this way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.