[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how retarded am I. I met this awesome girl in work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bday-card[1].jpg (482KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bday-card[1].jpg
482KB, 600x600px
Tell me how retarded am I.
I met this awesome girl in work. At 1st I just tought shes qt but then we started talking and she turned out to be rly smart and we had common interests. We talked more and more, I started driving her to work everyday, then we started eating diners together or going for cofe. We became good friends. Recently she had birthday. I decided it's time. I wrote a birthay card, where I wrote down best wishes shit and I said in it that I fallen in love in her a while ago. I droped the card on her bday morning and I still haven't heard from her. No response. I don't even know if she read it. I know I'm a bit of a pussy for writing it like this, but fck that I felt I had to tell her somehow finally. I guess she read it and just didn't gave a fuck or I don't know. I will see her tomorrow for sure tho while driving her to work. I'm affraid its gonna be awkward. I don't know how she will act. I don't know how I will act. I fucked it? I always tought its better to act and fail than to do nothing at all and waiting for miracle
>>
halp
>>
Kill yourself to confuse her into falling in love with your dead body
>>
>>17171622
i would if that would help, but right now I doubt it will work
>>
The letter seems kind of awkward and shy. You probably should have confessed to her in person.
Think about how you would feel if a coworker dropped of a letter saying, "I love you" on your birthday? Seems kind of beta right?
>>
>>17171295
are you fucking 12?
if you like someone you tell them in person in not in this cringeworthy way.
nothing to do.
If I were you I would just kill myself right now to avoid facing the awkwardness.
>>
If I was you I'd apologize to her tomorrow at work, say you should of told her in person or something, and hope a miracle happened
>>
>>17171637
>>17171646
>>17171659
yeah, but that because I AM shy to be honest. That was the only way I could do this. Fuck me then. I'm gonna stay forever alone. Right now I'm preparing for absolute destrucion of my heart tomorrow.
>>
You've already committed yourself to having to talk to her.
It's not about being shy. Just start talking to her and you'll be able to finish the rest because you don't have any other option.
>>
>>17171295
Tell her the truth.

Sadly, the next time you meet her it will be on your way to work, is not a space or time to talk about that kind of stuff.

So you can either:
a) Trying to meet her up today, which will be very difficult and if not done right will end up way more akward than it is now, I don't know how you both guys are, but in the right circunstances, you could fix everything by meeting her today, being honest, that you now realize it was dumb from your part to confess your love via a birthday card, and it was an idea in your head that the feelings in that moment didn't let you drop it off.

b)You wait until tomorrow to pick her off, and if there's an akward moment (WHICH I AM 90% SURE IT WILL HAPPEN) be honest with her, you said she is smart didn't you? Than she will probably understand your situation.

Just remember, don't play victim, you don't want her to accept your love because she feels sorry for you. Be straight, confident but honest.

I honestly don't think you guys will make it workout because of that move with the card, sadly most girls have a perspective of man from the way the get to confess, and anything that avoids a face to face conversation in a no rush situation, is a bad call.
>>
>>17171671
>I'm shy
>go on dates with girl
>pick her up to work
>talk to her in daily basis
you are autistic, not shy.
>>
>>17171671
I just tought there is no wrong way of telling this. I mean I would be happy to hear someone loves me in whatever form he picks and whatever day. It is just generally nice thing to hear. But then again I am pathetic piece of shit that never heard it even from my parents so maybe thats why. She on the other hand is godlike hot and smart so she propably hears it everyday. Fuck I heard myself like 5 guys hiting on her on front of me so I'm guessing she got rather used to it and to rejecting fags.
And to be precise. I tried inviting her for a date a few time just when we started knowing each other. 2 times she got called by supervisors before she asweared and we didn;t see on that days anymore (that was before I was driving her) and on 3rd time she was sick and lied in bed all weekend. After that 3 times I kind of gave up and continued building friendship. After few months she was the one who asked me to go to working agencies to find together another job and when we were walking around town she wanted to go to museum with me, for cofe and to restaurants. She was the one initiating shit lately. It got weird, because everyone at work already asumed we are couple and she never said to them we're not but she never said that we are. She just brushed of the topic every time. I don't know what to think now. I droped the card and tought she would contact me somehow to at least say thx, but I got nothing at all. I don't know if she even read the card. I guess it would be better if she did even if it would get awkward at first. At least she would know I remebered and we would eventually laugh it of. I think she needed time to think about it and want to give me answear in person. But the waiting is fucking killing me
>>
>>17171717
nice numbers
Yeah I know im fck autist sometimes. I wish I was dead now
>>
>>17171730
I guess the problem is that I never meet her in places where I can drink alcohol. Im beta as fuck but on booze I'm becoming alpha god. And not only in my imagination. It works for me like cocaine. Otherwise I need really long time to break out of my shell and feel comfortable talking to someone. And desu most people don't have enough patience
>>
>>17171730
Experiences OP.

It's like breaking with your long term girlfriend.
You think you will never find someone like her, but in a short time you find someone who is much better.

The world's big, just keep learning.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.