[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ i really need advice badly. Me and my boyfriend were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1460189886671.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1460189886671.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Hey /adv/ i really need advice badly.
Me and my boyfriend were really close friends and when he was suicidal he asked me if i wanted to get married to him. I said yes and our relationship was going perfectly. Yesterday he told me he wanted a break because i wasn't good looking enough (i'm chubby) and he would tell me around june if he still wanted to give me a chance. I was in complete shock because it came kinda sudden and i can't stop crying now. He also said he wanted to have a one night stand meanwhile but we agreed not to see other people. What do i do? Do i dump him?
>>
no, he obviously wants to spend the rest of his life with you.
>>
this relationship sounds terrible.
>>
>>17169579
Suicidal and asked to marry you....and you didn't see alarms going off at this point?

Sweetie, you dodged the fucking bullet. Get rid of this fucker.
>>
>>17169589
I know. I feel like i'm in an abusive relationship and am being tortured mentally. But what bothers is me that he accepted me and loved me for who i was.
>>
>>17169596
How did i dodge the bullet though?
>>
>>17169602
You are lucky that he broke it off and that you didn't have to. Run away while you can and don't look back.

While you're running, run to the gym you fat fuck.
>>
>>17169612
He didnt exactly break it off which is why i planned to do it.
>>
>>17169602
Suicidal and marriage proposal = desperate and willing to take any out possible . He's a selfish fuck . You don't want that in your life, don't want that as a foundation for a relationship, and don't want that in a person.

Hence..
Dodged
>>
>>17169620
Yeah i guess so. Even if i did get married to him after this it will never be the same. I'm not sure i even love him anymore. I love the old him but he's gone. When i do dump him i will secretly hope he would beg me back and get even more heart broken when he doesn't.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.