[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the last couple of weeks, i've woken up every morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
For the last couple of weeks, i've woken up every morning with a runny nose that lasts for a couple of hours before it settles down and i'm fine for the rest of the day.

Sometimes it get sso bad that I have to take decongestant tablets because the mucus wont stop flowing, and ive gotten a fever once or twice.

Doctors just shrug and say that theres nothing i can do except let my immune system handle it and get plenty of rest, etc.

But it seems strange that i wake up every morning with my nose like this. Any ideas on what could be causing it?
>>
your dad is cumming in your nose when you sleep
>>
>>17167374
you trying to be funny boy?
>>
>>17167388
>>
>>17167363
allergic reaction to something. seasonal shit, pets, etc.maybe you just need to wash your sheets.
>>
>>17167363
sounds like allergies. yes they can randomly develop. i had them this year for the first time ever.
>>
>>17167547
>>17167557
Clean your room real well. The sheets, blankets, pillowcases. Dust everything, don't forget the blades on the ceiling fan if you have one.

I didn't develop allergies till I was like 27.
>>
>>17167567

mine randomly vanished recently so whatever happened is happened
>>
>>17167547
>>17167557
Hmm is there a way to figure out what is causing the allergy? I remember asking a doctor once, but they basically said the only thing they could do was tests which were very unreliable.
>>
Seasonal allergies probably, you complete fuckwit.

Yes, there are tests. And sure, if you had REALLY BAD allergies, it might matter if you're allergic to birch vs spruce vs ragweed. But you have wimpy allergies so..take some OTC allergy meds when it is the season. If it's all year, you've got indoor allergies. Whoop de do.

I spent a lot of time as a kid outside huffing dirt and animal skin flakes, but I still developed allergies in my late teens. Some years it's so bad I'm in the ER for treatments 2-3 times a year. They still won't give me immunotherapy. I've never done the tests because it's pretty clear what I'm allergic to, and having that information isn't really going to help me.

Allergy tests are great if you need to know to avoid some specific food additive that isn't terribly obvious (basalm of peru, for example), but if you have a pollen allergy, pet/dust/etc allergy, or a more normal food allergy...why bother?
>>
>>17167648
whats the difference between allergy meds and the medicine marketed for flu and colds?
>>
Google leaking brain/spinal fluid. See if that's it
>>
>>17167892
nice try
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.