[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be gay even if you get a massive hard-on from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: normies.png (955KB, 799x574px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
955KB, 799x574px
Is it possible to be gay even if you get a massive hard-on from a girl you're seeing touching your leg? I still have fucked a guy and came on two occasions so I am thoroughly confused.

:/
>>
>>17166447
Bisexuality is a thing, anon.
>>
>>17166470

The guy I dated for a few months insisted I was a faggot.

I'm not effete like that, though I'm less macho than a lot of guys. I'm good at fashion somewhat but I would never take it up the ass.
>>
Bisexual is a thing
Try out pussy and try out cock, maybe you like both
>>
>>17166470
Apparently not in guys. The instant you even think of another guy or penis: FAGGOT FOR LIFE. SHUN THE FAGGOT.

Good luck trying to be a bisexual and not killing yourself. People play sides so fucking much, you'd think sexuality is a game to them.
>>
>>17166480
I'm confused. Are you trying to affirm or deny you like dick?

Either way. Sounds like you enjoy both the dick and you want the pussy, so confirmed bisexual. Case closed.
>>
>>17166447
>>17166480

>the guy i dated insisted i was a faggot

was he you? no? then dont listen to him.

you are what you are attracted to. if its men, gay. if its women, straight. if its both, bisexual. some people are more in the middle but identify as the extreme because they dont ever indulge.

msot people are closer to the middle but still tend to lean to their extreme.

fashion has nothing to do with being gay.

not all gays take it up the ass. im gay as fuck, but i dont like stuff shoved up my butt.
>>
>>17166508

OP here. Kudos for being gay and not giving a fuck. I think what I might admire about the gays I've known is how they were really smart, creative and didn't give a fuck with anyone thought.
>>
>>17166545

you give them too much credit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.