[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how people say before you kill yourself do something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1442159787255.jpg (184KB, 624x580px) Image search: [Google]
1442159787255.jpg
184KB, 624x580px
You know how people say before you kill yourself do something crazy because why not? What would a year of doing some crazy shit look like? I have money to fund such a thing for myself. I'm freshly 21. What's some crazy shit I could do in the world?
>>
>>17166334

How about not killing yourself, and riding out the rest of your life? For a person that wants to kill themselves at around age 21, living life may be crazy enough.
>>
>>17166341
What am I supposed to do even? For 30-50 more years?
>>
How about you use that money to find other people who also want to do something new instead of planning a fuck it spree to endtown?

When I turned 21, I decided to drink heavily every day until I turned 22 and that didn't kill me. Now I just have another shitty habit.

(About) How much money do you even have?
>>
>>17166354

Watch Anime? Play video games? Get Married, Travel the world, or something dude.

Being a bum on the street eating shit for breakfast is a step up from killing yourself.
>>
>>17166365
>>
>>17166379
>Being a bum on the street eating shit for breakfast is a step up from killing yourself.

hehe

But ya I guess I could travel a bunch.
>>
>>17166381
Then yeah, like I said, start a small organization or something. If I had that type of money, I wouldn't even be posting on here. I would just be out turning it into more money.

Shit, I'd be giving people jobs with funds like that. What state do you live in? I'm assuming the states.
>>
>>17166397
Ontario. Ya I need to do something with it.

What did you mean by How about you use that money to find other people who also want to do something new?
>>
>>17166399
I mean exactly that.

For years now, I've noticed a growing trend of people on this continent that want to do something new, to actually help people. Not to jump behind someone else's idea and be their dog, but to get behind our own and move forward.

Check >>17166430
Sometimes I post on here with a name, but you know how everyone treats "namefags" on here. (Holy fuck, I actually want to be a person and not a lemming like everyone else)
>>
Come over and suck my dick
>>
>>17166334
you only need a parachute to go skydiving twice...

and why do you feel like you should be turning your own light switch off so early?
>>
Help me out because I'm going to be homeless soon? :(
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.