[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I entertain my partners? I've been into multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cian.jpg (53KB, 391x504px) Image search: [Google]
cian.jpg
53KB, 391x504px
How can I entertain my partners?

I've been into multiple relationships where the sex was good, but outside that, everything was really boring and bland. My ex always complained that I couldn't entertain them, that I was always too quiet, and I won't deny it. It's true that I never talk. But what can I talk about? I ask them about their day, they are like "was ok", and then... what do I do? If I talk about my interests or what I've seen or idk what, they just go like "ah", and it stops there.

The same is happening in my current relationship, and this is really stressing the fuck out of me. I'm considering breaking up with him because we never talk and I always feel horrible about it, but the thought of it makes me feel bad because I know this is my fault. If I don't learn how to entertain a relationship, I will never get into one that will last. Now, the main reason why I broke up with my ex was because they never were supportive of me, they always told me that what I did was pointless and useless, and my current boyfriend encourages me in what I do, but... still, if I talk about myself, "ah", and if I ask about him, "eh". So... how do I make conversation? How do I entertain him? He keeps complaining that I never talk to him... Just now, I told him that I saw some crazy thing on a website and he told me "nah I don't want to see it", and now, well... I just have no fucking clue what to do...
>>
You gay nigga?
>>
>>17166132
This. You've got to clear that shit up, because if you're entertaining a man or women the game changes entirely.
>>
I'm a straight woman.
>>
>>17166151
What's one of the top complaints by men about their women? They constantly fill up empty days meant for lazing around doing nothing with random shit to do.
Take them to markets, go running, do things you want to do. If they don't want to tag along, then fuck 'em .

If they sit around bored all day waiting for you to entertain them, then stop dating faggy boys. Men don't have time to wait for women to entertain them.
>>
Have you tried going for a guy with a similar personality as your own? "Talks less publicly, but would rather go into actual conversation than bullshit" is the vibe I'm getting.

There's a lot of people who either don't understand or don't want to, and it takes a lot of time sifting through the sand to find something of value.

Not to sound sexist, but at least as a woman, you have a choice. By this, I mean you can go from bad boyfriend from the next, with ease, because everyone's looking for a good girlfriend, not a good boyfriend. A lot of girls just end up thinking they can fix up whatever they can get into a "good guy" by fucking them, and then it turns out a whole bunch of jerks who think they have any game because one hot chick gave them a dog's chance.

I believe that's the main reason for the obvious disease that is American dating. By products of impatience, from both side. So eager to find a gem in the jungle, we end up turning to things that seem good on the outside instead of brushing off the dirty nugget. Then we start spraying poop chrome and call it "sexy". :/

My point is sometimes you have to step out of your safety zone in order to grow. Maybe whatever common trait between these guys that you're attracted to is actually the problem.
>>
>>17166191
Well to be honest our personality is pretty similar... I'd say it's the interests that aren't similar. I'm kinda thinking this is the main issue, because the ex that I shared the most interests with was my longest and happiest relationship until he became a faggot over his mother dating a new man after his father's death. My current relationship is very recent, but it seems like we share no common interest, therefore the communication problem. He's supportive of what I do, but it feels like whatever I talk about, it's w/e, and he never tells me anything. Then he's like "oh you're mad at me you don't talk to me" but... what am I supposed to say?

I guess this would also be good general advice, because I don't really have friends. I never know what to talk about whenever there's people around. And since I got dysphasia, it's always hard for me to join a group, but even on one to one, I don't know what to talk about. My interests don't interest anyone, and they never want to tell me anything. What to do past the "how's your day?" step? Am I supposed to ask questions like if I'm doing an interrogation, to try and pull any sort of information from them to spark some sort of dialogue?
>>
Date someone that you can have a comfortable silence with. The worst thing in a relationship is feeling pressured to entertain or fill a silence with conversation, I think. Find someone you can just relax and say/do nothing with and be content doing it.
>>
>>17166231
>dysphasia
Didn't know that was a thing, now I do. Thanks. You make me wonder if I have that from multiple head wounds over the years, now.

>am I supposed to interrogate
This I understand as well, it takes a lot of time to figure out how to pry properly. If its someone like yourself, yes. At least a little, because you already know its not something that you want to discuss openly. At risk of being ostracized, guys HAVE to repress. The ones who -are- open about themselves are seen as "bitches", aka complainers or in the closet. So ask how you would like to be asked about certain things: delicately.

I'm jealous at the same time, saying all of this. Supreme pussy envy for the fact that I can share this type of advice online, but when its revealed in real life, everyone wants to treat me like shit because of it. Like breaking life's fourth wall.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.